Will I pass my Meps drug test?

sanchezmarty

Ive posted this on a few sites and im just trying to get the most information. Meps is a Military Entrance Processing Station. you go there before joining the military

Okay everyone reading I know you will have some judgements but what is done is done and I know what youre going to say. Ive already heard everything that can be said. Trust me.

Now Im going to be very honest. I already took my drug test at meps. I was confident I was going to pass it up until I got to meps because their scare tactics work better than you think. Well I smoked exactly 35 days ago or actually it could have been 38 days. on the last day I smoked it was just a few hits from a very small pipe, I had smoked the week before and that was all that previous week with a few kind of small blunts. 4 total but only 2 blunts at different times. and I a of couple bowls between those days. Before all of my smoking I hadn't smoked in three months and that was only one blunt with my sister and her friend. (older sister btw) and before that I hand't smoked in a year. The weed wasnt the best but it wasnt ****. I weigh 173 lbs and im 5 11. I drank a gallon of cranberry juice before i left and the day at the hotel and the previous 3 days I drank over 8-9 big *** glasses of water. I barely got any exercise but I had been outside doing yardwork and stuff so I sweated a little.

I dont know if i passed or not yet. If you fail then they send you a letter in the mail and It's been killing me since I wont know unless i get a letter and that wont be for a little while. Im just wondering if anyone thinks I have a chance of passing. The DoD UA test are definitely better than a home drug test. A lot of people pass home tests but fail the meps one. Someone just please help me ease my mind.

Back
Top Bottom