hello all!

oktobernick

Hey everyone. Thought id introduce myself. Im Nick. Ive been smoking since i was 14 (35 now) Just started getting really interested in growing my own. I found 5 seeds in 3 oz. a few weeks ago, and got three females to sprout out of them. :) Anyway ive got them going pretty good, and have been reseaching on how to get the best out of the new plants, and found this site.
-its 4:19.
Got a Min?:joint:

Welcome to the site!!

The people here are awesome, and if you have any questions.... ask away!!

Good to be here. You guys have any recomendation on some budget grow lights? I was thinking about just getting some indoor plant lights. and whats a good schedule to start them on? Ive got them on about 9 1/2 - 10 hours natural light right now and they're three weeks old, about 4.5 inches out of the dirt. The sunning leaves are Just starting to become recognizable for what they are, so i need to start getting my closet ready. Any tips at this point would be apriciated. This site kicks total ass btw.

check out the growing section, we have some damn good growers who know a lot and will probably help you

welcome to the site

This site has some of the best growers out there. Welcome. Check out the grow section. Also check out peoples journals. I have learned a lot by reading them as most people go through the trial and error themselves and post what they did wrong and how to resolve it.

Back
Top Bottom