Hello Everyone!

Green Surfer

I just wanted to say hello to everyone, I have been reading and gathering lots of great info and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm enjoying reading the BID journal now on the LED lights that were given to a select few from smoking sara. Great journal! I am learning about using LED's and I am loving them! Anyway I'm glad I found the forum and hope to get to know many of you and share information. Have a great day! :volcano-smiley:

:welcome: Green Surfer to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Welcome green surfer love the name like a weed super hero. Or just a surfing stoner lol.

Check out journals before just jumping on one guys method. There's a lot of good organic advice on here. But i choose to grow differently I like big big buds. And high thc content.

Welcome and glad you joined.

Thanks Dutty Panty, I Love your name too!! Lol!! Thanks for the tip. Organic is something I need to learn more about. I've always used advanced nutrients line, but I am keeping an eye for other things now. I'll have to check out your journals. Thank you for the hospitality!

Oh yikes!!! I didn't know that. Hmm, maybe another good reason to put nute money in someone else's pocket. I would like to find the healthiest ways now, I love this site, there's more info than one person could read in a life time here lol

Back
Top Bottom