Hello Everyone!

RoboKush

Hello, everyone! I wanted to pop-in and introduce myself. I have been a long-time lurker here and thought it was about time to get an account here at 420 Magazine. I have been lurking on many cannabis related forums and was drawn to 420 Magazine because the vast majority of forum contributors here seemed so positive and all about sharing ideas. I wanted to thank everyone, especially Icemud and Doc Bud, for taking the time to share their grow journals, ideas, methodologies, etc.

I'll be starting my first indoor grow shortly and have recently acquired two Advanced LED XTE 200s (I may purchase a third). My goal is to keep the grow as organic as possible with the ultimate goal of working towards my own high-brix system.

Cheers,
RoboKush

Welcome to the forums RoboKush! It's a pleasure to have you with us! Are you going to start a journal on this grow?

Thanks for the warm welcome, legalhydro! I am certainly considering starting a grow journal; however, I am worried about posting images - even with wiping metadata. We'll see.

Hi RoboKush!

I have had in depth conversations with the moderators here and they assure me that there is no way of tracing the metadata. We are free to post without paranoia.

Glad you've joined us. Look forward to seeing you around!

Hi RoboKush!

I have had in depth conversations with the moderators here and they assure me that there is no way of tracing the metadata. We are free to post without paranoia.

Glad you've joined us. Look forward to seeing you around!

Good to know. Thanks, Pigeons420!

Welcome, Brother. A newbie here too, but hoping I'll be able to follow your journey when you decide to get a journal started. Best of luck on your journey...

Back
Top Bottom