Salutations!

Shire

Hello 420magazine and happy Friday! I am excited to be here! I've been a lurker since 2010 and it's about time I set up an account and introduce myself.

Over the years I have learned a great deal from growers like Doc Bud, Icemud, Curso, Vapedogg, and all the other contributors at this forum. Thank you so much for countless hours of entertainment and the vast quantities of knowledge you have unleashed on the intertubes!

I have never grown, but was always interested on the subject of growing cannabis. I am currently in the process of building a 6' x 6' environmentally controlled room. In a few months I'll be starting my first grow, which will be a high brix inspired grow with Promix HP as the base soil. Since this will be medical in nature, I would like to keep it organic. I've purchased Advanced LED XTE lights and cannot wait to see what they are capable of.

I look forward to giving back on these forums and continuing to learn from all of you!

You better get that medicine for the grower's fever, it's very contagious. Once it gets a hold of you there no turning back. Preparation is the number one thing I could recommend, if you've been reading since 2010 then I'm sure you've got a good base of knowledge to go on. Goodluck on your endeavour. Keep us posted and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

You better get that medicine for the grower's fever, it's very contagious. Once it gets a hold of you there no turning back. Preparation is the number one thing I could recommend, if you've been reading since 2010 then I'm sure you've got a good base of knowledge to go on. Goodluck on your endeavour. Keep us posted and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hello, Snidrajsed! Even reading the grow journals at this forum, like Rifleman's, has been contagious, so I cannot imagine what it's going to be like once I actually start growing. I have been reading for a while, but only beginning to buy items in preparation throughout the last year or two. The final major items are an environmental controller, dehumidifier, and air conditioner. Like the Doc always said, environment is the most important aspect. Ideally, I would also like one more XTE LED, but it's not necessity to begin my first grow. I've got an extensive reference list and research notebooks built up. Once my grow room is complete, it will be game on! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom