Hello all

AKDrifter

Hello folks,

Just saying hello. I stumbled into this board about a week ago and have been reading everything I can. I think I have read every post in the "grow room" section, I wish I could have read all that information years ago.

Anyway, I am a long time toker, and grower of the wonderful weed and look forward to learning much more from the boards.

Excellent place you have here!!

:ganjamon:

High and welcome to the 420Magazine community. You came to the right place. There's good people and great information, so please post often. We'd like to hear what's on your mind.

We're glad you're here:rollit:

the grow room is a great place, i recommend the video and pics section though, i cant pull myself away from them. see ya around!

o and WELCOME!

"High" AKdrifter, and welcome to the site.

It's good to see other "old timers" joining our community. We look forward to seeing more posts from you, especially in THE GROW ROOM, as I'm sure you have lots to contribute. If you've read all the posts there, you definitely read faster than I do (lol). There is just so much information here that it seems to me to be almost impossible to read it all, but I'm trying. :smokin:
If you ever need any help navigating the site or just finding bits of information, feel free to ask any of the Hospitality Team members, including me. That's what we're here for. :rollit:

Honorable friends

Hello my fellow green lovers.
I have been a lurker much too long and need to communicate with others like me. I am on my first "real "HP growth. Love to hear about all yalls experiences and read this frequently. Now after some time I wish to reply and post and make inquiries of the learned ones. Ha I must me only half-learned (kinda like half_fast??) hee hee...
Fineas
I should be worried about the hurricane but I am struggling with my younglings at a very critical phase of their lives.. More later...

Back
Top Bottom