Hello Everybody!

JonnyBtreed

Hello! I'd just like to take a min to introduce myself. I'm new to this site, but been growing for years. I'm a certified arborist and horticulturalist and I'm originally an outdoor Northeastern grower, but due to my passion for growing and smoking, I decided to take it indoors last year. Since I have, I've essentially been perpetual since early February 09'. I grow in both dirt and Hydroponic mediums and am particular to DWC systems - Deep Water Culture and waterfarm systems specifically with an aeroponic cloner. I'd like to think I pretty much have everything under control and would love to learn from all of you and teach and share information with whoever is willing to listen.
From what I've seen so far this looks like a great place with a lot of helpful and considerate people. Over the past year or so I've been an active member of another MJ growing forum that has over the past couple months been taking more and more turns for the worse. From mods insulting and essentially trolling their own forums, to members of the site getting busted and having the police mention the site in their report. Anyways, I've never been one for drama so I can only hope things are better here. And from what I've seen I'm certainly not disappointed.
:grinjoint: And Merry Christmas to you all!!!! :grinjoint:
Jonny

Hi JonnyBtreed, :welcome: to the Mag. You have me Llistening, so keep talking. How about starting your first grow journal. I'll be waiting. :peace:

JonnyBtreed glad you are here friend! :welcome: Sounds like all hell has broke on your old site. Many of your friends have sign in here on 420 We have noticed. 420 will always welcome great growers and people who love Cannabis and share what they have learned about growin' this Wonderful Plant. Please grab a Snuggie;) and make yourself a new Home here on 420. Feel the positive Vibe of teaching and Schooling others here. The friendships that will soon follow! 420 is all great people with even BETTER Mods., Who keep the trash talk out Quickly. Please share with us what you have learned and we will return the favor. Enjoy, We want to see more from you in the forums.. Buddy! :roorrip: :peace:
:xmas:

Hi JonnyBtreed, :welcome: to the Mag. You have me Llistening, so keep talking. How about starting your first grow journal. I'll be waiting. :peace:

Hey Coco, I certainly will shortly. I'm actually kind of mid grow right now. So I can't decide whether to start another or cut into this one. I was intending on doing a "cloning into the Deep Water Culture system" tutorial as my next journal on the other site, so maybe I'll start with that one on here as well. Thank you for the welcome.

JonnyBtreed glad you are here friend! :welcome: Sounds like all hell has broke on your old site. Many of your friends have sign in here on 420 We have noticed. 420 will always welcome great growers and people who love Cannabis and share what they have learned about growin' this Wonderful Plant. Please grab a Snuggie;) and make yourself a new Home here on 420. Feel the positive Vibe of teaching and Schooling others here. The friendships that will soon follow! 420 is all great people with even BETTER Mods., Who keep the trash talk out Quickly. Please share with us what you have learned and we will return the favor. Enjoy, We want to see more from you in the forums.. Buddy! :roorrip: :peace:
:xmas:

I have to say, I have seen nothing but acceptance and people with open arms. Its true, my old site was certainly not doing well. Even the people introducing themselves were getting bashed there. 420 Seems like a place I can certainly sit and chill and learn and teach. The two latter being my favorite activities. Thank you for the kind words of welcome! I tried PMing you but I guess I need to post a bit more. Tell you later...

Jonny, old friend, I am so glad you made it here. Now I need to get you to visit in Georgia!
This site is like Heaven, AFTER you leave HELL.

Roseman, its always a pleasure hanging with you and all the BHs. I'd love to get down to the South again sometime soon. My dad has an RV and every year they go down to Gattlinburg, TN just before Christmas. We've gone a couple times, but maybe next time me and the wife could shoot over and pay ya a visit!

Hey Jonnybtreed! I too moved here from another site.
I changed our name from Haul me to Heaven to Proverbs.

Glad to see you here too !
Merry Christams!!

Hey Jonnybtreed! I too moved here from another site.
I changed our name from Haul me to Heaven to Proverbs.

Glad to see you here too !
Merry Christams!!

HAUL ME TO HEAVEN, You made it and you are not going to believe the difference! Read my post up above. People here are adults that discuss and not argue differences.

Go to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF when you can. You'll be surprised who all made the immigration.

Back
Top Bottom