Hello everyone and a big huge Thank You to you all!

ashlar1213

I had no choice but to start growing for our "Wellness Center" here in CO, due to the new laws. I have never even tried to grow a house plant before so it was a little scary at first. But, thanks to everyone here and their expert advice, I now have 36 very happy healthy girls getting ready to flower. I can't make this a grow journal simply because I don't have the time to do it, though I would love any comments or advice you are willing to give me. Again, THANK YOU 420 MAG, all of you really helped me get started.

I posted some pics of one of my gardens. Here are some details. Ebb and grow system using Fox Farm nutes, 2-1000w MH lights, will switch to HP during flower. 18/6 lights w/ 5 15min feeding during lights ON. There girls are 6 weeks old, NL #5 on the left 6 pots and Alien Kush on the right. Very bushey and TONS of nodes. I "think" Im doing good but again, any help is welcome.:peacetwo:

Re: Hello everyone and a big huge THANK YOU to you all!!!!

September 1st if all goes well, really looking foward to how they are going to look when their finished!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom