Hello Everyone, nice to be here

urmom

Hello everyone, I am happy to be able to be part of this community. I looked at some of the other forums and felt that 420mag felt the best for me. I liked the amount of information available and after reading some threads, decided the level of knowledge and the way it is being delivered, with an open format where almost everyone is willing to make the other better in any way they can. I am amazed at the technology and how we are able to use it in order to educate each other, share experiences and just communicate openly with others around the world. Imagine having these resources 15 years ago?

My Marijuana grower's Guide, by Mel Frank probably would have lasted longer if I hadn't flipped through the pages 1000 times in my teen years trying to perfect my outdoor methods. I am now in my mid-30's and after a bit of time in Iraq and Central America, I am now a medical marijuana patient. I suffer from chronic pain, nerve damage, osteo-arthritis, PTSD, anxiety disorder, migraines and occasional insomnia. The last 3 months of medical use has allowed me to cut my narcotic pain medications in half and stop using muscle relaxers completely. I also do not use any anti-depressants or mood stabilizers of any kind now.

The medical use of cannabis is astronomical. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself to the community and I hope to form some educational friendships on here. I have my first grow journal started here...

1st Indoor Grow - 400w Lumatek - Soil - September 11th Memorial Bud

Thanks in advance to everyone who is willing to help as I try to grow my own medicine...

Back
Top Bottom