hello from india

20150222_161421.jpg
20150222_161458.jpg

Here are the pics of the harvest

20150223_192109.jpg
20150302_204734.jpg

The top pic is of the QWISO that i made from the harvest. It was my first QWISO and I learned a lot of things from it.

1) The alcohol should be chilled in a freezer.
2) The weed should be bone dry.
3) Always follow instructions from the experienced.

I did not follow the steps and look at that the hash its black :p .
The second pic is of a vaporiser that I made from a test tube and a holllowed piece of wood carved into a mouthpiece.
It works great!! There is a small hole at the bottom that was ground up using sand paper. I put a smallpiece of hash at the bottom and heat with a lighter.

Hash Smoke Report-

Smell : Spicy, sweetish , piney. I would compare to charas.
Burn : Its not full melt but leaves a black residue. Maybe because I extracted some plant matter and wax.
High : Very euphoric and sativa high. Smoke too much and you'll get distorted vision ( fisheye) . I smoked half the amount and thats what happened.

:Namaste::peacetwo:

20150223_192109.jpg
20150302_204734.jpg

The top pic is of the QWISO that i made from the harvest. It was my first QWISO and I learned a lot of things from it.

1) The alcohol should be chilled in a freezer.
2) The weed should be bone dry.
3) Always follow instructions from the experienced.

I did not follow the steps and look at that the hash its black :p .
The second pic is of a vaporiser that I made from a test tube and a holllowed piece of wood carved into a mouthpiece.
It works great!! There is a small hole at the bottom that was ground up using sand paper. I put a smallpiece of hash at the bottom and heat with a lighter.

Hash Smoke Report-

Smell : Spicy, sweetish , piney. I would compare to charas.
Burn : Its not full melt but leaves a black residue. Maybe because I extracted some plant matter and wax.
High : Very euphoric and sativa high. Smoke too much and you'll get distorted vision ( fisheye) . I smoked half the amount and thats what happened.

:Namaste::peacetwo:

Cool. Would you mind telling me which part of India you belong to?

Back
Top Bottom