hello from kansas

kansas420

Well i am just laying in bed surfing with the laptop. Pretty bored and bummed out. I had an accident last june shattered my heel and ankle. In may I started having a lot of pain in my right hip/lower back. I had x-rays last week and my pelvis is fractured, and probably something wrong with my discs as well. They want to do an mri to decide how to treat me, and im trying to get workmans comp insurance to pay for the mri. I can still walk (not very far) and sitting for very long is excruciating. Im back on the oxycodone. My smoking buddy moved away 2 weeks ago so im smoke-less. I dont hardly leave the house so im probably not going to meet any stoners any time soon. If your anywhere near hutchinson drop me a line!

i

hi kansas420

:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax and enjoy.

That really sucks about your accident, and that your smoking buddy moved away. If you decide to start a small grow, (if you are physically able to, that is) then check these threads out

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

and if ya need a hand uploading pics

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

:goodluck: see ya around the forums :peace:

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site. Sorry to hear about the accident. How did it happen?

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for orangeblood, alien8, The Butcher, Green007, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! He's an old cool hippy about 68 or 69 years old. CocoJoe is another cool dude to check out. He's super helpful. :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom