Hello from KY, Doctors wont help mom, maybe you guys can

MartyMar

Hey everyone, been on this site for 10min, and i must say its great. Im 34m ive only smoked 2 times about 7 years ago, I'll be honest I use to hate people who smoked weed including my brother, until one day I was suffering from a sever migrane headache at my friend Julies house which caused me to lose my vision, and had me throwing up till I dry heaved.

My friend Julie begged me several times the smoke a bowl with her and that I would feel better,at that time I didnt care anymore I just wanted the pain to stop so I had her light it, 5min later all I can say it was a miracle, I felt great and free from the pain, I cried for 10min cause I couldnt belive it. From then on out Ive been a avid supporter of Marijuana,even though I havent smoked since then and I still get migranes but before the weed, I would get them 2 or 3 times a month, since that one time its almost like im down to maybe 2 or 3 times a year, I cant say enough great things about this plant.

The reason Im here is Im hoping Ms. Mary Jane can help me once again with my mother, shes 68, and suffers from arthritis, bronchitis, and tyroid pain,and on top of all that she is stressed out all the time cause she just dont understand why shes feels so bad, but the docs say she shouldnt.

Out of no where at times she gets to feeling sick, it gets hard for her to put her words together,and just has to go lay down. Shes extremely sensitive to any medicine, and it knocks her out, shes had 7 different doctors run every test in the book, and they all say shes perfectly fine, but shes in pain.

So I was thinking about making her some brownies, something she could eat when shes in pain,and stressed out. Can anyone tell me if they have heard of marijuana helping with pain caused by the things I listed my mom suffers from, and if i was to make some canabutter, what would be the lowest amount of weed I could use in the butter, but still have an effect on someone..I want to help my mom feel better...not get her stoned..haha

Re: Hello from KY, Doctors wont help mom, maybe you guys can.

Select indica type strain or hybrid that is indica dominant. They will help ease the pain and help her sleep soundly. Are you buying the meds or planning to grow them out for your mom? If you can, grow them out as buying can be very expensive. Check to see if you can obtain a medical card where you live and get on the program. For growing tips this is the best forum with info from start to finish and more.

Re: Hello from KY, Doctors wont help mom, maybe you guys can.

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
We pride ourselves on being a mature marijuana forum dedicated to the spreading awareness of the benefits of MMJ and Hemp. :thumb:
The Mission of 420 Magazine is to repeal Cannabis prohibition by promoting international Cannabis awareness to the masses
You will find that our members are both knowledgable and the most helpful on the scene.
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
Take your coat off and get to know some the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom