Hello from Middle TN

Sporch

Hey folks.

I'm new to the boards, but a long time toker.
Wanted to stop in and say hi.

If anyone resides near Middle Tennessee, give me a holler.

-Sporch

Welcome Bro, I just moved back to Florida from Knoxville. How is it going up there?

It's rough.

Weather is doing what it normally does here around this time of year:

Mon = 70
Tue = 35
Wed = 62
Thur = 80
Fri = -2

Sports is suckin without the Preds.... but otherwise I can't complain.

Now If I could locate a smoking buddy, I would be doing great.

whats up sporch? im in memphis myself........ 'americas ghetto'
currently im forced to be sober but when i can smoke again maybe one of us can make a road trip?

sounds good felix.
At this point, anywhere in Tennessee would be close enough for me.
I've even considered making a trip back to my old diggs in NY, but to be honest, I don't like the idea of having to cross state lines with anything in my car. And if I go all the way back to NY, it isn't going to be for a tiny sack....

I appreciate the offer.

there's weed near you, just have to find it. what kind of work do you do? if your company has an IT department, get to know those guys..

SuperSkunk said:
there's weed near you, just have to find it. what kind of work do you do? if your company has an IT department, get to know those guys..

Well I am a freelance graphic artist, so I don't really have much in the way of co-workers.

I did a website for a pastor of one of the local ministries about 2 months ago, and as a result, I have been getting alot of business from church groups needing a website for their ministries... Needless to say, I doubt that my work will yeild any results....

So that gives you an idea of what kind of luck I have.....

there is a Macromedia users group in Nashville. Might be worth going to a couple of meetings, seems a likely spot to find some stoners. also if you play chess at all, check out your local chess clubs (lot of chess players burn). that's all i can think of, good luck in your search.

Hey man, welcome.

I live in knoxville, but i commute home every few weekends, drive right thru middle tennessee. if you need some bud pm me for my cell number ill be glad to make a run by your house if you want a sizeable amount.

Knoxville Buds

for some pictures of the bud i get.

Back
Top Bottom