Hello from Rochester, MN!

pushingpixels

Hi everyone...

What can I say? I'm 25 years old and going to be 26 in September. I used to smoke a lot, stopped smoking when I got a job from hell. Lost a lot of my friends due to said job from hell. Quit that job and am now working where I used to work nearly 4 years prior. I'm getting back into smoking and I feel so relaxed again. The small amount of weed I've been smoking as of late has really helped me deal with my grandfather's death happened just about a month ago now.

Widdly scuds? If you get that reference, I love you already. :Rasta:

Hi pushingpixels
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions.

Sucks about the job,, I feel your pain ;) but happy that you got a new one, found weed again, and found us...
Are you going to be starting your own grow? If so, then these are some great places to start.

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

and if ya need a hand uploading pics

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Hi pushingpixels,
I have a similar job history, and I want you to know you have done the right thing. :thumb:
I did not. I stayed at my job for over 30 years.
Worked like a dog and swallowed alot of abuse.
Then in my fifties had a disabling stroke.
So you have done the right thing. :)
:welcome: to 420Magazine!
:thanks: for joining us.
I'll be watching for you around the forums.
:peace:

Morning Pushingpixels, Glad to see you found the best grow site on the web relax you got the rest of your life to work ! Fire one up and look for a job that lets you get high !! Or do like me work for yourself !!!!

Thanks everyone!! I don't plan on growing until I have a place of my own. When I do get a place of my own, I'd love to be able to grow. I love plants. Plus, I could grow exactly what I like... :)

Thanks everyone!! I don't plan on growing until I have a place of my own. When I do get a place of my own, I'd love to be able to grow. I love plants. Plus, I could grow exactly what I like... :)

that is a great part of it,, as well as knowing what was put into it,, chemiclas, pesticides, mold, etc,, you don't have to worry about any of that.. :)

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site..

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for The Butcher, Green007, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! He's an old cool hippy about 68 or 69 years old. CocoJoe is another cool dude to check out. He's super helpful. :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom