hello, here i grow

Flurple

Nug of the Month 3rd Place Winner (Nov 09')
greetings everyone... ive been browsing this sight for a while and its great, the people and the info rock. ive just completed my first soil grow, which went pretty well considering the lack of equipment and my not so green thumb. now that ive had a practice run im going all out with an ultrasonic fog for the upper roots and oxygenated water running at the bottom. now i know its a big jump and a lot more can go wrong but my dad (homeowner) has the final say and luckily i have taken quite a few chemistry classes so i will be monitoring the nutes, CO2, etc... so here i (we) grow... you all can expect a lot of questions from me and maybe a few panic threads

yes yes yessss!!! i will be making a journal... the setup has been kinda slow lately. lots of things keep coming up at the house, but i have already started popping pictures of my soil grow and some experiments to help me with the upcoming aero/hydro grow

Welcome Flurple. Good to meet you. Hope your journal goes well. Send a message when you start. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom