Hello I'm lestat

lestat1130

I'm glad to see there is such a large community for cannabis users.
cannabis has been a self-proscibed medication for myself for quite a few years now.
I am very grateful for what cannabis has helped me with.
thanks to cannabis i am able to stay calm and level headed in public.
I have what is called social anxiety disorder witch makes it hard to be around a larg amount of people.
Due to that fact I had lost many of my friends and nearly never went outside of my home.
Now that I have started useing cannabis I have regained the conifdence to leave my home.
I have now started to use cannabis for other problems such as headachs,knee pain,and arthritis.
My results have been very life changing I am now able to live out my life without pain or other medication.
If you are someone who has thought about trying cannabis for your self my advice is go ahead it more than likely will help with most any problem you are haveing at the time.

High lestat1130, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you’ll find this is the best mmj community out there...dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere, and I think you'll like it here!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines, they will assist you in navigating the forum. I also recommend you read through Forum Guideline FAQs before you get started.

Here are some other links that you might also want to check out:
Interested in growing Cannabis? :thumb:

One of the best places to start: How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know: How to Grow Marijuana
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
Questions about your grow:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to grow marijuana forum: How to Grow Marijuana
MMJ lounge: Grower's Lounge

One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals

Maybe information is your thing... :)

Cannabis and Hemp related news: 420 News
Just want the facts? Cannabis Facts, Medical Marijuana Facts, Industrial Hemp Facts
And who doesn't love science? Medical Marijuana Scientific Data

Need to learn how to upload photos, embed a video, add a link to your signature, etc.? It's all right here: Member Resources

420 Magazine's Mission Statement:
Mission Statement
Help support the cause: Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering...you can win some really cool prizes!

There's so much information here, that it can seem a bit overwhelming at times...hopefully these links will help get you started, and please feel free to ask if you need any help!

:Namaste:

Thank you,I'v read all the guidelines and understand how the website works.I also understand the ways this website will help me and I will use every bit of information that I can gather.So far I have really enjoied being a part of the community and hope that I can learn some new things while I'm here I started a few plants since being on the site and it seems to be going well.I do how ever have a couple of questions the leaves on my plant started to get a yellow tint to them and I need to know what I need to do to fix the problem.Also I would like to know how to make my plants progress faster so that I can have something to smoke a little quicker.

Thank you,I'v read all the guidelines and understand how the website works.I also understand the ways this website will help me and I will use every bit of information that I can gather.So far I have really enjoied being a part of the community and hope that I can learn some new things while I'm here I started a few plants since being on the site and it seems to be going well.I do how ever have a couple of questions the leaves on my plant started to get a yellow tint to them and I need to know what I need to do to fix the problem.Also I would like to know how to make my plants progress faster so that I can have something to smoke a little quicker.

You'll want check the growers FAQ forum for the yellowing...there's also a sub-forum for problems, with a Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial area. If that doesn't help, there's a link above on what info you'll need to provide when asking for grow support. Without knowing the details about your grow, and seeing some pics, there's no telling what might be going on.

Not sure of any way to make it grow faster. Just don't get impatient and chop early...a large percentage of your final weight is put on in the last two weeks. :thumb:

:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom