Hello & Thanks

Widowsnest

Photo of the Month: April 2018
Hey everyone,
Want to start by saying thanks for all the great information that’s been provided here. I’ve literally spent days absorbing the pages and owe a lot of my early success to a bunch of you.

I’m still pretty new to this being on my seventh grow. I have taken the time to do the research and gain the knowledge. Now I need to gain the experience, and keep learning.

My first setup was a self made 3x3x6.5 wood grow box with a 600w MH/HPS with a wing reflector. First 3 grows went great, fourth was a flop. I’ve since downsized and upgraded.

I’m now running a BlackDog Phytomax2 200 in a 2x2.5x6 Gorilla grow tent with plenty of adjustable air circulation. Also a 2x3x3 Secret Jardin propagator with 4x 2ft t5 full spectrum LEDs. Both tents are vented into the room which is extracted through the carbon filter with a 4” inline fan. Plants are grown from seed (only dealt with crop king so far, nothing but good things) in square pots and are transplanted twice before ending up in 5 gallon smart pots.

Currently running Advanced nutrients Sensi grow and bloom with b52,voodoo, big bud, and overdrive according to the feeding chart and how the girls react.

Anyways, that’s about it for me. Been lurking around here for long enough, it’s time to stop being so shy. HELLO and thanks again

Hey everyone,
Want to start by saying thanks for all the great information that’s been provided here. I’ve literally spent days absorbing the pages and owe a lot of my early success to a bunch of you.

I’m still pretty new to this being on my seventh grow. I have taken the time to do the research and gain the knowledge. Now I need to gain the experience, and keep learning.

My first setup was a self made 3x3x6.5 wood grow box with a 600w MH/HPS with a wing reflector. First 3 grows went great, fourth was a flop. I’ve since downsized and upgraded.

I’m now running a BlackDog Phytomax2 200 in a 2x2.5x6 Gorilla grow tent with plenty of adjustable air circulation. Also a 2x3x3 Secret Jardin propagator with 4x 2ft t5 full spectrum LEDs. Both tents are vented into the room which is extracted through the carbon filter with a 4” inline fan. Plants are grown from seed (only dealt with crop king so far, nothing but good things) in square pots and are transplanted twice before ending up in 5 gallon smart pots.

Currently running Advanced nutrients Sensi grow and bloom with b52,voodoo, big bud, and overdrive according to the feeding chart and how the girls react.

Anyways, that’s about it for me. Been lurking around here for long enough, it’s time to stop being so shy. HELLO and thanks again
Wow.....Hello indeed!!!

Sounds like you have some great equipment, and some knowledge to go with it.

Welcome to the forum:welcome:

You will find this group very friendly and like to have fun.

Remember that most offerings of knowledge are opinions. We all do things a little differently. We will offer you ideas, and you pick the one you believe in most.

I'm sure you will make a lot of friends here. Just ask questions where you need to and don't be afraid to ask for help. Even the most experienced guys can have a problem that eludes their reasoning.

I would figure you are looking to do a mother with clones with that setup (especially with the transplanting).

We hope you make a journal on your next cycle, where all the voyeurists can watch. They love watching......sickos. :cool:

Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to being able to share what I have learned as well as gain further insight into this wonderful world.
I hadn’t really considered doing a mother and clones as I’m only running 3 plants in the flower tent at a time. I would love to run a bunch of clones instead but need to keep my plant count down. What I’ve started doing is vegging my next 3 plants in the propagator with a couple of autoflowers. Once the flower tent becomes available I move the 3 over and leave the 2 autoflowers in the propagator. I just purchased a mars eco 49 led light to help out the autos, that’ll be arriving next week, still skeptical but we’ll see. I’ll start a journal in 3-4 weeks when I start some Royal Queen Seeds White Widow and some yet to be chosen autoflowers and give everyone some feedback on the new light. Thanks again

HI Widowsnest and welcome to the best place to be. Looks like you need to start a grow journal so we can follow your grow
Journals in Progress
You can set it up now and let members join in from start. No need to be fancy and full of pictures just yet.

HI Widowsnest and welcome to the best place to be. Looks like you need to start a grow journal so we can follow your grow
Journals in Progress
You can set it up now and let members join in from start. No need to be fancy and full of pictures just yet.

Thanks AngryBird,
I’m about to put my girls into flower so I’ll start a journal shortly for them. Will be starting from seed again in a few weeks, will definitely keep you all posted on my progress.

Thanks AngryBird,
I’m about to put my girls into flower so I’ll start a journal shortly for them. Will be starting from seed again in a few weeks, will definitely keep you all posted on my progress.

Yeah, just post the url here, and we will all just jump to there as well. :thumb:

Alright I’ll get something started this weekend. But you can have a little look right now.

Crop King Dwarf Low Flyer Day 24

Crop King Dark Angel with 2 DLF. Dark angel kicked my ass for some reason in my original 600w setup (my 3rd time) and I’ve just run into slight complications now.

Brown spots - Can’t narrow down problem

And finally my 2nd white widow grow under the black dog. Such beauty, if only the right colour. They’ll be ready very soon.

Back
Top Bottom