hello this is me

cement head

hello and thank you i have been a frequent guest for a while and done lots of reading and reasearch on the indoor grow over the last few months and with your help iam ready to go and going and have been able to save a couple of weak clones from the start and a cat attack so again thanks 420 anyway iam a canadian eh! and live in thorold ontario welland canal is my back yard so had much sucsess growing outdoors this is my first indoor grow follow along with me at my members gallery as i grow from clones and seeds in search of a worthy prize and turning it into a mother plant and marching forward with knoledge in my head from 420 and sucsess in my closet at home thanks again 420

Welcome to the sight! If you are going to take pics and stuff I would suggest just doing a grow journal, I slumped off on mine at the end because my plants were wack. Hope all goes well for you in your attempt to grow indoors, the most important equipment would be an HPS light I would say. This is your most curcial buy.

thanks for taking the time to say hello i think i will start a grow journal as for the lights i have a400watt hps kit on its and i have a small vegg room with a couple of wide spectum 40 watt bulbs seem to be working any how i will try to find the time to get a grow journal going iwork sunrise to sunset life of a cement head this time of year

Nice trick I've not seen anybody post and I'm positive it has had alot to do with my nice grows if your growing indoor dilute pre natal vitamins and feed your plants the liquid 3 times a week it makes them heartyer and much more likely to survive cat attacks

Back
Top Bottom