HELP - 1st time grower

Budha

High everyone! So I germinated some seeds just messin around in some papertowels and then when they sprouted, I transfered them to small bathroom dixi cups. They are now about a week old and about 2" tall.
They have the one set of rounded leaves and then the second set that look like marijuana leaves. When, if you do, trim the leaves so they stay small?
My mom told me to wait until they get their 3rd set but they are starting to tilt over. What is the best way to keep them up and when do I trim?
Also, I've seen pics. on male and female plants and do not want to make them all male by not removing them from the other's. At what stage, or week, do they start showing signs of sex?
Any help is GREATLY appreciated as I'm sick and tired of dealing with others when it comes to my goods!!

High everyone! So I germinated some seeds just messin around in some papertowels and then when they sprouted, I transfered them to small bathroom dixi cups. They are now about a week old and about 2" tall.
They have the one set of rounded leaves and then the second set that look like marijuana leaves. When, if you do, trim the leaves so they stay small?
My mom told me to wait until they get their 3rd set but they are starting to tilt over. What is the best way to keep them up and when do I trim?
Also, I've seen pics. on male and female plants and do not want to make them all male by not removing them from the other's. At what stage, or week, do they start showing signs of sex?
Any help is GREATLY appreciated as I'm sick and tired of dealing with others when it comes to my goods!!

it depends how you grow them if your start from 12/12 they will show sex by day 25 but if you veg them you have to wait till you switch light cycle to 12/12 then they will show sex within a few weeks

what kind of light are you using ????

you can use a toothpick to help hold the small plant

and i dont think you want to pluck the leaves to make it smaller if you want you can begen the plant from 12/12 lighting and they will most likley only produce one main cola and the plants shouldt get over 20 inches tall with little to no branching off

Back
Top Bottom