Help advice on drying

Furious87

Hi all

Currently drying day 2

Humidity is kinda low on 34% at top of grow room

Temps are around 17 degrees.

Is this wrong, I'm thinking humidity too low but I don't even have the humidifier on.
I would have expected things to be a lot height at this stage...I think it may be because I didn't water ladies few days before harvest...

What r your thoughts.?

Hello Furious!

You are going to need to be a bit more concise - I am unable to figure out what specific advice you are after about drying......

Hi Bapple

I'm concerned whether I'm drying the bud too quickly.

I want to keep things at optimal drying environment but I'm not sure wether my current environment is in that range..

Current
temperature 17degrees
Humidity 35%

Hey jus read this thread on drying buds could sum 1 plz tell me how long and best way to dry this is my first grow and all advice wud b welcome peace out

Hey jus read this thread on drying buds could sum 1 plz tell me how long and best way to dry this is my first grow and all advice wud b welcome peace out

Me i dry for 6 to 10 days then when your stems start to snap its time to strip the buds and now its curing time in jars. To me growing is the easy part when you mess up on drying and curing all that time growing would be a waste well not a total waste. read as munch as you can on drying and curing and take your time a lot of people rush as they don't have any smoke so people start rushing cutting corners and end up with cannabis that smells like wet grass or cow hey theres a lot of good reading stuff on here like you said try to get the RH up 35% you'll dry way to fast

Back
Top Bottom