Help! advice when to flower

Fitz87

Some advice please. Alll plants are healthy, nice and green. They are under 600w hps, just started nutes, from seedling they have been under light for 6 weeks, 3 others were behind and from seedling been under for 4 weeks. Not sure when to flower as I have lstd them and tied some of them down. First time lst, When would anyone recommend to switch 12/12? Are they too short to start flowering? will the stems stretch out more during flowering, get bigger i mean? thanks. 3x bubble kush, 1x power flower, 2x others.
20150304_084624.jpg
20150304_084616.jpg

with what I have here, should I get a decent bit out of it if I switched now. Will the branches get longer and spread more?

What the Temperature like ? Humidity ? What soil are you using ?
Look beautiful , I can take you gave em TLC this whole time

I would try & get an additional HPS lamp if possible , look for a used one on craigslist. You have a beautiful garden.The more light the more you're going to yield.

Will the branches get longer and spread more? yes , for the next 2 or 3 weeks from my knowledge

temp is 27-28 c humidity I never bother with but I have 6" carbon filter exhaust and 4" inlet. no sweat at all, very good air flow and circulation. im using biobizz lightmix soil. like I say from seedling been under light 4 weeks some 6 weeks the other. Just want to know if all the individual branches are going to reach and shoot into main colas? I topped and fimmed each one 2-3 times

Back
Top Bottom