Help!Clean!Fast!

Tripendicular

i know this has been posted before, but its late and i dont have that much effort right now. i need to clean out my system the most effecient and quick way as possible. i'll prob. have a test comin this week and my girl will have one w/in the next 3-4 weeks. we're only smokin this weekend. so if u can help, hit me up asap. thanx

Re: Help!Clean!Fast!!!

Has anyone ever heard of a saliva drug test? You know...a cottonswab in your mouth then shipped to the lab?

Lemme know please.....

thanx

Ok. First off chugging a gallon of water a day does nothing other than make you piss a whole lot and it could potentially lead to serious problems. My advice to you is to search the forums before posting a new thread. Then you can go down to your local head shop and get STAT! royal flush. You can use either the drink or the pills. Follow the directions on the package and you should pass. My friend used royal flush for a probation piss test and passed.

jakemeup said:
Ok. First off chugging a gallon of water a day does nothing other than make you piss a whole lot and it could potentially lead to serious problems.

Serious problems from pissing water? From the 30+ yrs of drinking water i can say i have never had a serious problem with it. Only from the barley and hops they add perhaps.

Best way is not to smoke period. If it is something important why risk it?

Cranberrys are natures cleansing fruit.

i've heard of that too...it inspired a yahoo search

"
What happens is that as the athlete consumes large amounts of water over the course of the event, blood plasma (the liquid part of blood) increases. As this takes place, the salt content of the blood is diluted. At the same time, the athlete is losing salt by sweating. Consequently, the amount of salt available to the body tissues decreases over time to a point where the loss interferes with brain, heart, and muscle function.
The official name for this condition is hyponatremia. The symptoms generally mirror those of dehydration (apathy, confusion, nausea, and fatigue), although some individuals show no symptoms at all. If untreated, hyponatremia can lead to coma and even death."

Nice info bro. Would that be pearl jam youre a big fan of? Pearl Jam rocks I'm listening to the most recent release right now.

Dude don't even worry, I toked 3 days before this random drug test over at my school, scared the hell out of me, but in the end they didn't find anything and said that I was clean.

i hope this doesnt come out the wrong way, but, why are you people taking such dumb chances? dont get me wrong i LOVE to smoke and i kno you guys do too its just that, i used to have to take drug tests. and at first i would flush my system, but it didnt always work, and id much rather be safe then sorry. if you kno you get tested, especially if some of you have random ones, DONT SMOKE!! that is the simplest and easiest way to pass a test.

I used a a detox from a local headshop cost about 40 bucks but it worked...and I had smoked the night before.

also I took some b12 and cranberry pills...and drank a ton of water the day of the test.

bigfanofpj said:
i've heard of that too...it inspired a yahoo search

"
What happens is that as the athlete consumes large amounts of water over the course of the event, blood plasma (the liquid part of blood) increases. As this takes place, the salt content of the blood is diluted. At the same time, the athlete is losing salt by sweating. Consequently, the amount of salt available to the body tissues decreases over time to a point where the loss interferes with brain, heart, and muscle function.
The official name for this condition is hyponatremia. The symptoms generally mirror those of dehydration (apathy, confusion, nausea, and fatigue), although some individuals show no symptoms at all. If untreated, hyponatremia can lead to coma and even death."

Yes I'm quoting myself :), but did you folks hear about the lady who died in a Radio Contest by drinking too much water? I guess this myth is confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom