Help- Clones have Limped

grofox

I clone my gals, for 2 weeks in a cloning chamber under a standard flourescant lite, in 1 inch rockwool cubes. Usually there are lots of roots, and all is good.

Today, after 2 weeks the clones look great, big green leaves and stems, but no roots, and after I have placed them into 6" cubes (like I do all the time normally), under a half a T5 lite, they have sagged/limped after about 3 hours. They seem to have dried out. Usually I get this on 5 out of 100 clones, but now almost everyone has sagged. The 6" rockwool table is a little cooler than the cloning chamber, but no difference than every other time.

Any suggestions as to why?

I have already replanted them in 6" cubes, so really cannot put them back into the chamber...but only did half the lot...waiting on the others...

But I can turn the lites off on the table where the 6" cubes are kept...I did this yesterday, but am afraid of leaving them in the dark for many days, so have them under 1/2 a lite...

I guess I should have waited for better root development...

Sounded like they weren't ready to go into the bigger cubes , which may have sucked all the moister out of them speacially under more heat ugggggg ! I have done this one b4

its ok bro, cut the top of some 2 liter bottles and mist your plants and then place them over the ladies..

explain the lighting a lil better, you're saying all your clones are under half of one t-5 bulb?

I think stancle is right...for some reason the roots didnt come out, and it was 2 weeks, and I thought I should still put them on a table...

I have 1" cubes which I clone in inside a clear plastic chamber, under a standard flourescant lite for 2 weeks...normally there are roots everywhere...but not this time...

Then I place the 1" into a 6" cube (or maybe 4" cube) and place them on a table under 3 T5's. The T5's allow you to turn on 1/2 a lite or a whole lite. I acclimate the lighting, so I start with 1/2 of one lite, then half of another etc.

The 1"'s limped overnite, but came back in 2 days...of course this is not good, but the crop should be ok...just not sure why the roots didnt come out...this is really the problem...

Back
Top Bottom