Help Diagnosing my Kiwi Skunk Deficiency

mozote

Hy Everyone, could some one help diagnosing my Kiwi Skunk Deficiency, Notice hoy the base of the leaf is very light green and some how wrinckled. I am growing indoor with a soil mix, I use Fox Farm both liquid and souluble Nutes, I Use a 600W HPS with, Temps are a bit High, at 89F, Vent is fine, Soil is somehow compact though drainage is more o less ok. PH is fine 6.4 when feed and run Off is 6.3. They are know on early flowering into two weeks, though deficiency has been since veg state. Here are some Pic's.

Thanks

la_foto-2.JPG
la_foto-1.JPG

That is typical growth, they look good to me. They will green up once those leaves mature

looks like sulfur def. to me....hot temps makes it harder for plants to absorb sulfur. add 1 or 2 teaspoons of epsom salts to 1 gallon of water-- this might take a couple waterings to make a difference.... good luck.

Looks pretty normal to me, even i've had plants which look like that in veg... never had a problem with it to date.

Heres my girls right now looking pretty much the same, also grown in soil with an average PH of 6.9

001954.JPG

On a side note sulphur is, if i remember correctly is classed as macro nutrient & defeciencys would show in the fans/shade leafs first, also looks very similar to nitrogen defeciency.

Sulphur is quite aviable in soil tho as its created by decomposition of decaying organic matter etc

Back
Top Bottom