Help - Information needed

1st feed with fert (homemade) is when 2nd set appeared i used 2 fert from shop one is NPK for flowering plants 5 6 8 and ohter is NPK 13-4-7 with other micro elemets like Mg Ca Co Fe I B copper and other so i picked up 1 spoon near 20 ml (half dose from 1st nPK in half litter of watter not good if u forget N must be higher than other elements at first so i add 2 tea spoons UREA N 46% and its about half litter for now i add in another one litter fert 30ml from second one and mix all this toggether anyway i mix dissolved 1st fert n urea with half litter water after this i add 30ml 2nd fert dissolved in water and mix after this in another half litter of water i put 1 spoon sugar and mix well in 2l bottle when i watter plants with this i dissolve near 150 ml from mixture in watter i will use for plants does this sound right for now suggar is very little so i will made another one with mollasses and will use it 2 time fert without mollases 1 time with i use fert every 3rd watering (for now onli once ) and when they start to flower i will rise P and K with instead of N

I would tell you 5.8 6.1 but don't wanna tell you wrong in my veg I run 6.5 on all plants flower I start out at 6.5 then slowly run it up to 6.8 then back down to 6.3 last 3 weeks. Week 1 flower 6.5 wk 2 6.6 wk 3 6.6 flush 6.4 water wk 4 6.7 wk 5 6.8 wk 6 6.6 wk 7 6.5 wk 8 6.4 wk 9 6.3 and wk 9 is water 6.3

Sent from my SM-S902L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

1st fert NPK 5 6 8 0.008%Cu,0.03%fe,0.015%mn 0.02% Mo 0.015%Zn 2nd fert is N13 Nitrogen nitrate 8.55% Amonium nitrate 4.75% Mg 2% P2o5 5% b 00.1%, Potassium 30% Iron edta FE 0.05% copper 0,02 zn 0,02 mangan 0,05 and molibdenium Mo 0.001 %

I would tell you 5.8 6.1 but don't wanna tell you wrong in my veg I run 6.5 on all plants flower I start out at 6.5 then slowly run it up to 6.8 then back down to 6.3 last 3 weeks. Week 1 flower 6.5 wk 2 6.6 wk 3 6.6 flush 6.4 water wk 4 6.7 wk 5 6.8 wk 6 6.6 wk 7 6.5 wk 8 6.4 wk 9 6.3 and wk 9 is water 6.3

i wont use only 1st 5 6 8 i mix more from him but with urea more N for start and other to compestate other microelements

And one more time thanks about Ph solved problem for start for couple of days i will add apple vinegar just a 1 spoon in litter to lower ph of the water a little bit maybe less than a 1 whole spoon but it will help for such a tiny ph drop thank u about thus

Don't use granulated sugar you want more of like a glucose syrup easier to break down for plants like molasses or for extra sugar use juice concentrate like cranberry concentrate good source of sugar

And better for plants your bloody skunk would be really really stinky and super sweet tasting with the euphoric feeling plus your stuck in chair haha

I prefer cranberry juice cause of the vitamins and minerals it has in it great for production of nice pistols and aroma

Don't use granulated sugar you want more of like a glucose syrup easier to break down for plants like molasses or for extra sugar use juice concentrate like cranberry concentrate good source of sugar

nice tips okay i wont use granulated sugar i will just buy molasses and only one more think how much should i wait bettween watering when bottom of pot is dry ? or you use another method

I wait till the plant starts to wilt before watering and I give nutes every other watering you want your plant to use every drop of water that stays in the pot after it runs off some wait till dirt is dry and pot is lite I use the knuckle technique if the pot bends it's good it the pot stays round when I pick it up I water but I also determine by leaves too so it's really your.preference I do it like this.just to ensure no root rot

Thanks a lot i will try your method i just think i overwatterd a little bit but no probs only 1 time isnt that scary beacouse i have good drinage as well i will lower the dose of nutes and will use them more often :) thank u theme was realy helpful ! and wish u good luck with yeilds ! autos are amazing flowers never tought developing right enviroment for plant will be so hard :)

420-magazine-mobile551428347.jpg
you might like this that is a purple thai from Thailand 1974

this is insane beauty realy rare i think :) if u write me your email in personal message we could keep in touch i can make some photos too if u are interested im my kind of 1st selfmade indoor enviroment i got bloody skunk blueberry and nothern light blue autos feminized ofcourse :) :D so wish me luck too also i use different kind of cfl and led led 30 watt 3x10 4000kx1 and 6500k x2 and 5 cfls one 1 is for reptile 26w. 6%uva uvb and 2x 25watt cfl and 2x 15watt cfl and woluld add atleast more 40 watts of led probably now im near 130 watts ( near 10 000 lumens for 3 pants for now my plan is to reach 15k lumens and to see what will happend infact my project started like a joke and now i like this like a hobby :) i think when i taste what i produce formyself i will expirence tottaly different high :) wish u best with purple thai <3

I have a blue dream that's huge I just threw in flower 3 weeks ago

nice blue dream sound realy wonderful i hope my notherl light blue to get beastly impressive i wont bother notherl light and blueberry they develop realy nice for one and two days from seed they are almost high as bloody skunk is some kind of project i dont know i read about it first three weeks she will build roots and wont grow much may be will start to grow when first few nodes appeared i hope so beacouse she wasnt rootbound when i transplant her she was 6th day from seed and i could barely see roots are an inch to touch the pot (it was palstic i was able to see the soil ) so i hope isnt that big problem bigger prob for me is that when i pinched of the seed stucked on seedling one of cotyledons fell may be thats problem for slower growth and when 2nd cotyledon fell she might be okay i think when have enought leafs for photosynthesis

Back
Top Bottom