Help! Is this a Hermie?

Dswinners

Hello Fellow Growers!

I am a newbie grower! I have been doing LOTS of reading on here and I am 90% sure this is a male. Although I have been noticing hairs next to the balls on my plant. Is this a Hermie? I am wanting to gather the pollen from my male. I hope it's not a Hermie.

By the way this is a Aroura Project started with seed. Veg'd for 3 weeks and now it's been in flower for 3 weeks

Hopefully my pix works

Looks pretty male to me from the pictures you uploaded. I don't see any pistils in that picture.

Those do not look like pistils to me. The pistils will be white and come in pairs. Those look more like stipules, aka the spiky things that grow off the stem where there are leaf petioles attach. Here is a drawing illustrating the different parts.

Plant Anatomy - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Awesome. Thanks for the pic. Last night and tonight I picked off some balls and got some pollen. So far two of my females are now prego. Hopefully I will have many many baby's. Hahahaha:goof::goof::goof:

Oh you will have plenty. You can store pollen in the fridge too I believe, however I personally haven't gotten around to breeding yet, so I haven't tested this as for how long it will keep.

Back
Top Bottom