Help, leaves are turning brown!

its420time

I have 2 plants already budding. They have been in the ground since late May. Actually in 5 gallon pots. One of them has one huge bud growing up the top of the stem. Then down below that there is a bunch of small branches with good size buds on them. My problem is that most all the leaves on both plants are turning brown. Im not sure what the problem is. They get plenty of water as it has been raining like hell here for the past few days, plus I usually water a couple of times a week if it hasnt been raining. I havent been feeding them anything(except watering) up until a couple of weeks ago. Someone told me that they were starving. So I bought some plan indoor/outdoor plant food. I think its generic miracle grow. But it says its 20-20-20. I guess Ive watered them with the food about 3 times. With all this rain, I really havent had a chance to feed them really well. But Im really worried about all the leaves turning brown. Even the really small ones at the bottom of the plants are turning brown.
HELP !!! What am I doing wrong, or what do I need to do now ????
Thanks!!:peace:

Re: Help, leaves are turning brown !!!

sounds like everything is perfectly normal. during the last stage of flowering your leaves will turn yellow then brown and die. This is because your buds are sucking up every last bit of nutrients from the fan leaves. Have the little white hairs started to turn to an amber/red color yet?

Back
Top Bottom