Help me pick seeds please

SaltyJustice

Im going to try my hand at growing in about 3 weeks. The only thing that has been hard for me to figure out is which seeds to buy. Maybe some of you have some recommendations.

Here's what Im looking for in seeds and strain:
beginner friendly
fairly cheap
discreet smell
sweet tasting
fast growing
moderate yield and high

I know I cant get the best of everything, so I dont mind if a certain strain doesnt have a huge yield or the highest THC level, but that would be nice. Bang for your buck is pretty important for me right now. Ive heard Nirvana has some good seeds but theres a ton of places to buy that brand and its hard to pick one strain from the bunch and where to buy them from.

Anything you guys can tell me would be greatly appreciated. :peace:

me and my lady were researching this very same thing, and we saw a strain called "couchlock" and we both agreed that we want some of that! i've never tried it but it sounds good. and i researched this strain called "power plant", it looks like a winner! im gonna get a bunch of clones in a few days. if you pm me in a couple weeks or a month whenever you want i'll let you know how it's working out.

u dont wanna spend alot of money on seeds and it turns ot to be a tragedy u should use some bag seeds until u feel u can go thru it well.

yeah and the dude that said blueberry. dont do it. it is way to expensive and you may mess up. other than that check out

skunk
skunk #1
super skunk
northern lights
afghani
ice
b52
california orange bud
top 44

It is like SmokeyMacPot said some are harder to grow then other and some cost more other you hit the nail on the head when you said Gypsy Nirvana
Gypsy Nirvana has 45 different strain of seeds and the price is right for any grower pich uot what is right for your grow space hope this helps you its were I buy all my seeds and I don't worry about DEA with Gypsy Nirvana... :adore:
I have spent over $3,000 with him this year alone... :cool:

MV... :smokin:

I am also trying to decide on specific seeds. Yes, I have grown before [not in the best conditions, but somehow I made it work and the plant was looking good until the babysitter neglected it while I was out of town for a week--and it was only a matter of time before I could begin the flowering!!!]. So I am now trying an aero/hydro system on a timer that way I dont have to depend on others when I go out of town [or myself when I get laiden with work and school-- no one else is going to know about my medical endeavors except for my one trustworthy friend who is splitting the costs of the seeds]
Any suggestions on choices would be fantastic; here is wha I am looking for:
High THC content
Pain killer/antidepressant
Good all day smoke [and also one that is a good recreational smoke]
reasonable prices [noticed many strains starting @$15. My tops is $50 for a superior strain--I will buy better after my first two grows]

I am bored with all of the conventional strains. I want something new and exciting. I am a connesuier [sp] and am bored with the norms- and the fact I can never find anything to buy around these parts-- you cant trust anyone.

I am staying with seed boutique since I have heard nothing but good things about them.

I know I will most likely buy the Kalichakra, so what else would be good [maybe I can mate later on and make a new strain!]

Thanks in advance for your help!

ive been told white widow is great bud n good for beginers wit decent yeild. thats what i bought. should be gettin the any day. i got em from bc bud depot but next time im gettin nirvana seeds cuz they r cheaper

Back
Top Bottom