Help Me With My Bud Problem

weediologist

HEY
HERE ARE MY PLANTS BELOW, UNDER THE PICTURE IS MY QUESTION.

Weed003_210665.jpg

Weed004_670734.jpg

IMG_0097.JPG

NOW THE FEMALE PLANT IS THE BIGGEST ONE, THE ONE SMALL PLANT IS NO LONG IN MY GROW ROOM AS IT WAS MALE. NOW THIS FEMALE SHOWED HAIRS ON FEBUARY 8, 2006 THATS THE LAST PICTURE. NOW I SEE HAIRS SHOWING UP ON THE PLANT BUT WHEN DO I START TO SEE BUDS ITS BEEN ABOUT 10 DAYS NOW I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW LONG IT TAKES?

does any one know whats wrong with my plant its only on the top and little in the middle.
Weed002_738107.jpg

Weed001_181967.jpg

how long since the hairs?

I wish I could get closups like this
IMG_0097.JPG

its started on 2-8-06 its been 11 days since the hairs showed

it can take up to 2 weeks... just be patient

okey my plant doesnt have a cola i think thats what its called my plant keeps growing tall when do i get a cola ?

Once in flowering for the first 4-5 week your plant will double if not triples its size and pistils will start to form all over and get ready to put the weight on. then i say the last 4 weeks is when your plant will put on the most weight . It will stop growing up and then go out.

good does anyone now the problem with my leaf i think its heat cause i moved the plant down and the new growth on top have stopped getting the yellowing scar stuff.

either that. nute burn. or magnesium deficency.

good word of advice. move those plants up into bigger pots. because if ya dont. ur grow was for nothin. u will get root bound. i recommend 5 gal pots.

ya am gong to flush my plant if its still like thta after a week, it might be a Magnesium deff what do i do to solve it.

Back
Top Bottom