Help - My stem is too thin

shaun1996

Can Anyone help me pls? i have a 10 days old plant and her stem is too thin, what can i do instead of the fan and i already added more soil because she was bending, And are rechargeable led lanterns good for growing ? this is my first growth.

You should run an oscillating fan for them 24 hours a day.
Is the LED lantern your only source of light? If so, that's why the stem is bending. It's a problem called stretching, and this happens when the plants grow taller and taller to seek out more light.

You should have at least a single 23 watt CFL bulb (6500K for veg, 2700K for flower) on it to start with, but you'll need to add a lot more than just one bulb for decent results. Incandescent bulbs don't work. T5 grow lights will work, specific LED grow lights will work, or a Metal Halide system for veg, and HPS for flower if you have an exhaust system to control the heat output.

A rechargeable LED lantern that uses 4 1.5V batteries, and draws a total of .5 amps is only putting out a total of 3 watts of light. Cannabis LOVES light.

Check out this link here, it contains tons of great information: Everything you need to grow!

Back
Top Bottom