Help! N def or nute burn? - pics

Mad Woodsman

this blackjack (in biobizz allmix soil) is at day 20 in flower, and I'm getting a lot of yellowing of the leaves and seem to be loosing a lot of foliage.
I don't know if it's N deficiency or nute burn.
I've been feeding it with 0.5m/l of biogrow and 1ml/l of biobloom per week (using about 600ml of water per feed), which is half the recommended biobizz amount for allmix, with a watering of de-chlorinated, ph adjusted, tap water in between (every 3 or 4 days).

I flushed it today with about 1.5 litres of water.

it's had about 3 feeds since it went into 12/12 4 weeks ago.

it's my first grow and only plant and I would hate to loose it at this stage!
I would be very grateful of any help or advice on how to proceed.

here's my ongoing journal with more pics and info:
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/madwoodsmans-1st-grow-blackjack-soil-cfl-closet-2011-a.152730/

some more info:
lights:
250w 2700k CFL
2 x 23w 2700k CFL

space:
2x2x4 feet closet.

temps:
63F min to 78F max

RH:
42-45%

day20_flower_1_.JPG

day20_flower.JPG

day20_flower_4_.JPG

:thanks:

Re: Help!! N def or nute burn?? (pics)

Def not a phos def....I believe this is a clear case of Nitrogen and Zinc def....should be easy to correct... Flush her out and give her a 50% dose of your nute reggies....for nitrogen that is .....

Don't forget that they are a bit along and will start to do this anyways....using up the nutrients in the fan leafs.....

Def not a phos def....I believe this is a clear case of Nitrogen and Zinc def....should be easy to correct... Flush her out and give her a 50% dose of your nute reggies....for nitrogen that is .....

thanks for the replies folks!

so Vince, I should give her a 1/2 dose of my Biogrow and leave out the Biobloom in my next feed?
If it's a nitrogen def, should I be upping my Biogrow amounts at feeding or just keep going the way I've been going (1/2 strength)?

I only started feeding her nutes when I flipped to 12/12, as the Allmix was pretty nute heavy to begin with, but maybe should have started to feed her earlier.
I figured they would be going a bit yellow at this point anyway, but thought it might be a bot early for all that yellowing!
Maybe the zinc is getting locked out due to a high ph.
My tap water is pretty hard here, though I try to ph balance it with lemon juice before I feed.

Oh yah lets see....um knowing you hadn't given nutes till 12/12..I would just give her a full dose of biogrow...what is it like a 6ish?... That would be kewl... Might be locked if it's ph is wack....than a small amount of cal/mag would provide the zinc.. You need to get that ph right first....

Tox lockout bro. Your ph is whack and the only thing you can give her is straight Kentucky bourbon mixed with two parts soda and with a dash of lime.

You also need to make sure you haven't got tds tox.

Back
Top Bottom