Help need a good way to pass a urine test!!

beserk26

hey all im 32 about 5-10 200 pounds and smoke alot especially lower mid grade usually the really good stuff but you can only afford that with a job haha. anyway just looking for advice on what i could do heard there are quick detox kits and fake urine but there not reliable its for a security job so im thinking its a ten panel test also im located near the boston,ma area anything i could get there would be great the test could be next week not sure havent gotten the call yet. thank you in advance guys/gals!!

What's up dude-- sweating a drug test. Been there done that. Rule # 1-- never give dirty urine!! Any ----
Questions? See rule. # 1. -- keep freeze dried urine around just in case. If you are unsure buy a drug test kit and test it!! They provide leg bags and heaters with instructions.. don' t sweat the small stuff and it"s all small stuff--some people just can' t lie without a tell- it' s easier with time!! No fear--onward thru the fog!!

hey all im 32 about 5-10 200 pounds and smoke alot especially lower mid grade usually the really good stuff but you can only afford that with a job haha. anyway just looking for advice on what i could do heard there are quick detox kits and fake urine but there not reliable its for a security job so im thinking its a ten panel test also im located near the boston,ma area anything i could get there would be great the test could be next week not sure havent gotten the call yet. thank you in advance guys/gals!!
If its a security job it will probably follow federal protocols so a synthetic urine should be fine. I would go with one that has uric acid added to it. Or you can get real urine in powdered form. Just be sure its mixed well before you pour it into the collection cup.

Back
Top Bottom