Help needed with stress techniques

blunted7

Hi, I have 6 beautiful outdoor plants. the largest being about 2 feet tall, the smallest being a bit more than a foot. They've been in the veg stage for more than a month. I've already been cutting leaves to create "double shoots", but i was wondering what method will give me maximum yield and/or quality.

I've seen pics of LST and theres a lot of colas sprouting up. Is it too late for me to do this? and would something like that help my yield?

Any input on stress techniques would me much appreciated, I'm a first time grower, and very open minded

What about supercropping, I've heard of it but does it make a big difference? I'm just wondering about the stress techniques cause I saw a pic of LST and a plant had a bunch of massive colas, and I want my plants to be as beauiful and big as possible. I was wondering about topping, suppercroping, LSTing and which stress technique is best for outdoor

ya, im pretty sure i will tie them down, but should i top them? from this forum alone, I know a lot of the pros and cons, but I'm wondering what the results are. Is it better to top or not? anyone have any personal experience showing weather it's better to top or not?

Thanks DroJo, I particularly like the FIM thread. As i am outside, i don't have a height restriction. I didn't want to really do a full LST, but i think i might tie them down. As it is right now, almost all of my plants are fairly bare on one side (The side that gets the most shade). So i figured if i bent them over towards where the sun is mostly coming from, the other side, and the bottom will fill up nicely.

I`m just wondering if tying them down will make much of a difference, btw ill try to get some pics up, im still pretty new to this forum, maybe i shoulda made a grow journal lol

Back
Top Bottom