Help on Haze grow

IrishGrower

Hey guy I just upload a picture to my profile but don't no how to put it here to ask a question, can yous plz go take a look and let me know please. my question is on the pic description.. Thanks u all for your help .....:420: :thanks:

What strains are you running? I would top them a couple times and try to fill up that space first but they look indica dominant so they may not stretch too much

What strains are you running? I would top them a couple times and try to fill up that space first but they look indica dominant so they may not stretch too much
I'm growing amnesia haze I was thinging about topping them butiv got a few so I'm thinking I'll need the room their already quite bushy but small most have 5 to 7 nodes already but still quite short .. I was even thinking of cutting some of the bigger leafs off to allow more light,

Theses are 2 weeks old I was woundering should I veg longer or follow the feed chart I'm using an change them to them ... If already put all into bigger pots the pics are a few days old

Back
Top Bottom