Help Please and Info

mjuser

First I would like to say SORRY to the community just for signing up to ask a question and to get help. I feel extremely rude, but I had no other choice. :(
I searched around on google, but couldnt get a definite answer, so i came to this forum where drug test topics are posted.

I started smoking 2 years ago, but I wasn't a everyday smoker the 1st year
The 2nd year i became a very heavy smoker, I started smoking daily, and i mean by i smoke in the morning, lunch time, and dinner (about .5 - 1g)
I didn't only smoke weed, but I smoked hash and Keif daily (hash/keif is pure THC from weed, .5 - 1g a day).
so like total of 2g daily.
I smoked out of bongs, blunts, joints, pipes, homemade tools.
Its been 3 days since I stopped.
Im applying for the Marines, but im not sure when im taking the drug test.
Im talking to a recruiter tomorrow(no drug test yet)

Info about me:
im 21 years old.
For the past 3 days since i stopped smoking, ive been drinking a lot of water.
I sweat a lot as I am a dancer.
I dance for 1 -2 hours daily, sweating like crazy.
I also wear sweatshirts over a short sleeve when I dance so I sweat a lot more ( i drink a lot of water and Gatorade during then)
I genetically sweat even from 10 - 20 hard push ups.
Also, i am skinny person. I weigh 130lb and im 5'7 tall.
if u need more information, let me know.

im not sure when the drug test will be, but i can assume that the drug test can be the day after meeting the recruiter or couple days after.
im 100% it will be a urinal test.
will i be safe?

I do not want to take any pills to flush out my body.

thank you for taking your time to help me out.

Re: Help Please and Info.

You're a heavy user so even with your low body fat it will still probably take a month or so to pee clean. if synthetic urine is an option I would go that way.

Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.
A little late now but here's what you do if you want to try and get clean naturally.
Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

You're a heavy user so even with your low body fat it will still probably take a month or so to pee clean. if synthetic urine is an option I would go that way.

Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.
A little late now but here's what you do if you want to try and get clean naturally.
Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some Metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of Gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

if my drug test is within a week, i will go for the synthetic urine option.

so when I pee, I pee out a little( 1-2 sec?) to the toilet then hold my pee then pee again into the bottle then hold again then pee the rest out to the toilet?

by drinking Gatorade in the morning, do you mean chug 36 ounce of gatorade(any flavor?) at once or like every 1 bottle every 10 minutes or so.

thank you for replying to my post. i really appreciate it.

hey guys.
im on the safe side! :D
i have to wait 4 weeks for the test!

im not gonna leave this forum.
just cuz i dont really have to worry about much about it anymore.
but im still gonna drink lots of water, exercise (dance) and other stuff.
and no more smoking at all forever.
but i love talking about cannabis, so i will contribute some time into this forum!

if my drug test is within a week, i will go for the synthetic urine option.

so when I pee, I pee out a little( 1-2 sec?) to the toilet then hold my pee then pee again into the bottle then hold again then pee the rest out to the toilet?

by drinking Gatorade in the morning, do you mean chug 36 ounce of gatorade(any flavor?) at once or like every 1 bottle every 10 minutes or so.

thank you for replying to my post. i really appreciate it.
Yes just pee a little in the toilet first, then put 2 to 3 ounces in the collection cup and then pee the rest in the toilet.

You don't have to chug the 36 ounces, just drink it all before you hit the lab and pee a couple times before. It doesn't have to be gatorade, any sports type drink will work.

Back
Top Bottom