Please HELP! Emergency! Need to detoxify myself from weed

SamRush

It's Wednesday and it is around 8:30 pm. So i have a drug test on Saturday...blood and urine. I am not a regular smoker either. The last time i smoked was on Monday (4-5 hits from a Gram) and before that was on Friday(took some good puffs from a gram). I weigh 60kg i think thats about 130 pounds. What is the best way and easiest way to detox yourself for blood and urine. I read some where that for infrequent smokers THC stays in your blood for 3-4 hours after smoking and THC by-product stays for 2-3 days after smoking. I don't know if I should be worried about the blood test or not because I don't know if that is a myth or not. For the urine test, I know you can exercise and workout but I don't sweat a lot for some reason (I'm not saying I don't sweat at all, but I don't sweat that much). I am also drinking lots and lots of water (not enough to kill myself though. lol) and also some cranberry juice. But what are some other good ways to do it? PLEASE HELP!

I took the omni cleansing softgel 2 weeks before my drug test and I did pass, however I am not sure that the omni pill actually worked. THC may have just left my system since I only smoke about once a week, sometimes twice and I did drink a lot of fluids but I always do that anyway. Not just water either, but after taking the Omni pill I did down about 3/4 of a 24 pk of water the next day, and then 2 weeks later on the day of the urine test I drank a lot of green tea right before the test. I read everywhere that THC is not water soluable so I'm guessing that the 2 weeks was just enough time for my body to rid of the THC. I actually weigh more than you by like 50 pounds so I think since you have much less fat on your body that the time you have might be enough.

It's Wednesday and it is around 8:30 pm. So i have a drug test on Saturday...blood and urine. I am not a regular smoker either. The last time i smoked was on Monday (4-5 hits from a Gram) and before that was on Friday(took some good puffs from a gram). I weigh 60kg i think thats about 130 pounds. What is the best way and easiest way to detox yourself for blood and urine. I read some where that for infrequent smokers THC stays in your blood for 3-4 hours after smoking and THC by-product stays for 2-3 days after smoking. I don't know if I should be worried about the blood test or not because I don't know if that is a myth or not. For the urine test, I know you can exercise and workout but I don't sweat a lot for some reason (I'm not saying I don't sweat at all, but I don't sweat that much). I am also drinking lots and lots of water (not enough to kill myself though. lol) and also some cranberry juice. But what are some other good ways to do it? PLEASE HELP!
Not much you can do because of the blood test. Are they going to use the blood test for drug testing or just for checking if you're diabetic? Usually they don't test both for drugs.
All you can do is stay hydrated.
Eat a high fat red meat meals
Don't exercise at all till after the test
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

This will help as far as the urine test but there is absolutely nothing you can do if they test the blood for drugs.

If you wanted to use a natural product, we offer the One Shot Concentrate. This does require some abstinence on your part. If you use less than once a week, then 3 days clean is what you need, if you use twice a week or more on average, then this option won't work because you need at least 14 days clean.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Back
Top Bottom