Help please my leaves are turning up!?

cymru

hiya ppl i new to the growing me own scene and just come across a leaf problem ...does anyone have any ideas why the leaves are turning up ? any help wld be grately appreciated ty ...
IMG-20120904-00012.jpg

I would think heat or the light is too far away from the plant , so its stretching out. On personal knowledge as long as your plant is still growing strong and looks healthy than it is . My plants rise up their leafs after a good drink for a few hours, and another girl i have she looks as if she is rising her leafs up to pray but her buds r coming in beautifully .

On another note I see u have a cigarette beside the plant , if u are smoking in the same room with ur plant than that can cause your plants stress. But your leafs r looking as its heat issues. whats ur temps?

i have now moved the light closer and moved fan to blow heat away from canopy will see what that will do for the girls ..i always put me smoke out b4 i go in room ...having a bit of a temp issue to be honest i struggling to keep it 80f and below , thats with taking a direct outdoor air feed from a shaded area .. ty for help

i have now moved the light closer and moved fan to blow heat away from canopy will see what that will do for the girls ..i always put me smoke out b4 i go in room ...having a bit of a temp issue to be honest i struggling to keep it 80f and below , thats with taking a direct outdoor air feed from a shaded area .. ty for help

I kept my girls at 84-87 the first 3 weeks as the weather outside was hot and i dont have AC but they did great growing wise, just above the 88-89 mark (31-32C) they will get heat shock like what was shown in ur picture, but you will be fine at mid 80's just dont get higher than that.

Also I got a cool tube and put one of my small fans right inside the cool tube and now my temps never go above 78-79F (26c)
So a good idea let ur fan hit the light directly to keep it cooling the whole time the light is on.

cymru,

move the lights farther back. keep fan on top of canopy. This is caused by heat. Moving the lights closer will make it worse.

Back
Top Bottom