Oneperfectluv

Hello Guy's an Gal's

I got a problem here ,an I am not sure what that problem is ...Maybe one you know what is going on an can shoot me some enlightenment on the matter!
Any help would be appreciated GREATLY!
I have one female.This is my first grow and I Started with 6 seeds.But only one came out to be Female an now she is week 4 into flowering !
Now her Leaves are curling upward an getting a lot of what looks like burn ....I will post some picture,First I will tell you a bit about ......
My Equipment:
.1) Type and wattage of lights -400w HPS
.2) Distance from tops? - 12-18"
.3) Reflector type - enclosed reflector
.4) Is there a consistent fresh air supply? - no (Fan goes on when the light goes on) I have to get another extension cord so I can run it 24hr's !
.5) Do you have an exhaust fan and a circulation fan? circulation only
.6) What are the bulb wattages, kelvin ratings, and schedule?- 400w, 2100 kelvin,, 12-12

My medium:
.7) Specific brand and type of soil, (Fox Farm Ocean Forest Floor Mix) and anything you've added to it. ( perlite, worm castings NPK 1-0-0,Bat guano NPK 0-7-0)
.8) Size of container.-Three Gallon Pot
.9) Did you use peat pucks (or similar) to root clones or germinate seedlings? - no

My nutrients and water:
10) Source of water?filtered) Tap water... set out for Twenty Four Hours or More before using
11) Method of checking water ph. PH paper strips 150/200 ppm
12) Method of adjusting water ph. N/A
13) Specific brand and N-P-K ratio for each bottle. List dosages (quantity per gallon) and current feeding schedule. - Fox Farm -Grow Big -NPK 6-4-4 1/2 - 1tsp per gallon -Every watering. Blue Mountain Organic's -Super Plant Tonic ( 7.5 ML per gallon ) of Super Plant Tonic every watering. The NPK value is 1.25-.4-.9 I also use the Blue Mountain Organics foliar Harmony NPK which averages 2-4-2 an I use a tsp of that to the mix as well .I also add a tsp of unsulfred black strap molasses to the water as well.
14) How often are you watering between feedings, and how much per watering? - i feed every watering, every 3-4 days
15) Any additives or tea's? Worm Castings an Bat guano I top feed with both!
16) Are your ph levels stable, or do they fluctuate? - 150 ppm
17) What is your ingoing water's ph? ...your runoff ph? - 200 ppm
18) Do you foliar feed? If so, with what, how often, and at what time do you spray? - Plain water- no nutes -lights out- every 2-3 days

My growroom:
19) Indoors or outdoors? - Indoors
20) What size of closet, room or hut? - 5x4 - 8 foot ceiling room
21) What are the temps and humidity levels while lights are on? ...With lights off? -Lights On- 40%-50% humidity, 77-86 degrees. Lights Off 73- degree 22% humidity
22) Have you seen signs of insects in the grow room? - Fungus knats/Black ants<---Very rarely

My strain:
23) What strain are you growing? (Indica dominate or Sativa dom?) - Indica Dom for sure !!!!!
24) From seeds or clones? - From seed !!!!!
25) Is this an autoflower strain? - No
Heres Some pictures !!!
FILE0092.jpg

FILE0091.jpg

FILE0093.jpg

FILE0094.jpg

FILE0096.JPG

FILE0097.jpg

]
Once again any kind of help would be much appreciated!!!
Many Blessings to you All !!!
One Perfect Love Always !!!!
:rollit:

You've got a PH issue my friend. Had the exact problem last grow. I mean exact. Same colors on the plants and everything. I used a cheap Milwaukee PH meter that just was wrong. Couldn't tell you why, but it wasn't measuring the PH correctly even after numerous calibrations. I upgraded my PH meter and haven't had a problem since.

The reason I say PH is because I was growing and still growing with you exact setup--Ocean Forest soil and fox farm nutes. Invest in a decent ph meter and you'll see remarkable results.

thanks so much caddie i donated points to show my gratitude! blessings!!
what would you consider the best pH meter for the price?
Also what did you do to fix the problem? Was it because the PH was too high or too low?
thanks agian

Best PH meter I couldn't tell you. I ended up buying a $70 buck job that seems to work. I think my PH was too high, but again, I'm not sure, as my old PH meter didn't measure correctly.

All I can tell you is my plants looked exactly like yours and were fixed when I got the PH of my water down to 6.5. Out of the tap here in Colorado, my water is about 7.4.

Best PH meter I couldn't tell you. I ended up buying a $70 buck job that seems to work. I think my PH was too high, but again, I'm not sure, as my old PH meter didn't measure correctly.

All I can tell you is my plants looked exactly like yours and were fixed when I got the PH of my water down to 6.5. Out of the tap here in Colorado, my water is about 7.4.
Thanks so much brother !!!! Blessings !!! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom