Help please

kozman

HEY. IVE POSTED A FEW NEW PICS ON HERE. HAVIN SOME PROBLEMS AND NEDIN SOME ANSWERS IF ANYONE CAN HELP. ONE OF MY BEST PLANTS IS STARTIN TO HAVE PROBLEMS. I TOPPED IT ABOUT A WEEK AGO. AND EVER SINCE THEN THE TOP 2 SETS OF LEAVES HAVE GOTTEN BROWN SPOTS ON THEM, AND THE LEAVES ARE STARTING TO CURL. THE SMALLER LEAVES ON THE BOTTOM OF THE PLANT ARE BEGGINING TO TURN MORE OF A YELLOWISH GREEN. I DO HAVE PICS . ANYONE WITH ANY INFO PLEASE HELP!!!
DSC009745.JPG
DSC009787.JPG
DSC009806.JPG
DSC009836.JPG
DSC009836.JPG
DSC009864.JPG
DSC009873.JPG

i think it mayb a PH prob happens b4 nute lock out Check the pests and problems section, i would rather you held tight until one of the more experienced people here can further advise .Do you know what your PH is at? i would repost with your grow medium and what nutes you are using the extra info will help

I replanted it into some wood compost soil. And added 12-6-6 plant food as it described on the label. I dont know what the ph level is. Hopefully i made a good decision in doing so. What do you think?*

morning kozman,my only concerns are that the wood soil comp has its own nutrients in it already(probably enough to last weeks)and now you have added more on top,if you still have the bag plz check it,and if it has it sounds like you have over done the nutes FLUSH IT with plain water,please get a PH tester they are invaluable and cheap,low/high PH will cause nute probs,im new here my self so dont take my word as gospel, please do read the " How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know " section not only may it help you just now but will be invaluable in the future, good luck and hopefully someone else can check this out for you and confirm,good luck m8ie

I live right next to a saw mill and i went next door and picked up some. Its wood dust thats been sittin around for like 30 plus years. Beautiful soil, dark black and has the same texture as bag of potting soil. The area i got it out of has sooooo many plants growing out of it and they are doing fine. Thank you again for responding. I deluted the plant food mix, and i used 1/3 of a cup on 3 different plants. So im hoping i didnt over due it. If it begins to look like nute burn ill be sure and take ur advise. Thank you man, your the only one on here whos given me a word of advise and i appriciate it. Have a good wake n bake :) *bongs up

do you have a drainage medium in the soil? ,sounds like it could water log easily,if it isnt drying out quick it could lead to root rot,when replanting/repotting mix your soil with some perlite/clay pebbles ect so the water will dry out in the top few inches after a few days,if it sits wet for longer periods may cause problems

Back
Top Bottom