Need some help

Smokey_2

ive had my plants for bout 2 weeks and one of them is startin to get lil brown spots on tha leafs...need some help.......peace

what kind of lights do you use. may be heat exastion. try to give us all the info you can. its hard to tell being there can be alot of prpblems that can cause brown spots.

im growin in a closet...tha plants are in desposiable 8.5 oz cup to start in....watered once in tha mornin (if neded) no fert...

exactly what does your set-up consist of? How is it set-up? Are the lights too close? Give us a bit more detail and hopefully somebody here can help bro!

ive had my plants for bout 2 weeks and one of them is startin to get lil brown spots on tha leafs..the lights are 15 watt, foot long, white tubes and are bout 4 inches from tha top of tha plant...im growin in a closet...tha plants are in desposiable 8.5 oz cup to start in....watered once in tha mornin (if neded) no fert...tha closet is bout 3' by 3' just to start them off till i put them outside...hope thats enough peace....

Back
Top Bottom