Help please

unknownlocal

I need to take a drug test for a job in four days or less and have been fasting for about a week and smoked some yeaterday, just a couple of pulls from a joint, I am 6 foot 2 and weigh about 135-145lbs, what can i do to be sure that i pass?

I have been doing the same thing for the past 27 days. I am still showing positive on my home drug tests. I am 5'5" and weigh 140 lbs. The only thing I can tell you is sub with someone else's pee. If it's for a job they shouldn't watch you. You can buy hand warmers to keep it warm, but carry a thermometer of some sort to make sure it's the right temp before you put it in the cup. The cups always have a temp strip on them. I tried stat flush and it didn't work. I have to go to tomorrow for a drug screen. Last one hopefully and it's for probation reasons. That's the only advice I have for you. Hope it helps.

Ok. I just went and took my last test for probation and I used test pure platinum. It worked. I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!! The line was faint but it was there. No more tests for me. Thank goodness! Now to go and burn a BIG FAT BOWL!

I have been doing the same thing for the past 27 days. I am still showing positive on my home drug tests. I am 5'5" and weigh 140 lbs. The only thing I can tell you is sub with someone else's pee. If it's for a job they shouldn't watch you. You can buy hand warmers to keep it warm, but carry a thermometer of some sort to make sure it's the right temp before you put it in the cup. The cups always have a temp strip on them. I tried stat flush and it didn't work. I have to go to tomorrow for a drug screen. Last one hopefully and it's for probation reasons. That's the only advice I have for you. Hope it helps.

That is funny because I am 5'6'' 150 pounds and when I first went to treatment I tested around 990 ng/mL and I was clean within two weeks (under detectable limits) tested at the same treatment center. There are a lot of factors involved with excreting thc from the body. How long were you clean before you smoked that joint?

That is funny because I am 5'6'' 150 pounds and when I first went to treatment I tested around 990 ng/mL and I was clean within two weeks (under detectable limits) tested at the same treatment center. There are a lot of factors involved with excreting thc from the body. How long were you clean before you smoked that joint?

Well I went in on Monday around 11:30 am and did the deed in the cup. He tested it with a 5 panel test and said there was a line but it was faint. He called it a pass. Yeah!!!! I said thank you very much, walked out got into my car. Drove 4 blocks home and fired it up. So about 10 minutes. I had been clean for exact 30 days.

Back
Top Bottom