Help please

Just so I know I’m not crazy smokingwings.

The only way for gases to diffuse in and out of the leaf is though small openings on the underside of the leaf, the stomata. These stomata can open and close according tothe plant's needs. The tissues of the leaf in between the epidermal cells, into which gases diffuse from the stomata, are called mesophyll.

This is why it’s important to circulate air in your tent.

Keeping a journal is super important. It has a lot of uses. There is a standard format recommended on here that you will see in the on-line journals. Keeping your journal on here has a couple of benefits. It’s a lot easier to get the right help, because people can read what you are doing. If it’s not legal where you are, you don’t have the prosecutions case complete with photos laying out next to your weed.

I keep a spreadsheet for nutes and watering and a journal in word with pics and dates for significant things like topping, switching to flower etc. The other good thing is that you can go back and see exactly how you dealt with a problem that you’ve had in the past. If you don’t keep one or don’t update the one you have, you will forget things and end up doubling up or leaving something out.
Thank you very much for your help I appreciate it greatly, I will be in touch, thank you again!!

Keeping a journal is super important. It has a lot of uses.
<snip>
If you don’t keep one or don’t update the one you have, you will forget things and end up doubling up or leaving something out.
Even just a journal with notes will help tremendously, it does not necessarily have to be an on-line one. Like Calvados says things will be forgotten. And, if we look at our plants a couple of times a day it is very easy for each time to run together.

Just so I know I’m not crazy smokingwings.

The only way for gases to diffuse in and out of the leaf is though small openings on the underside of the leaf, the stomata. These stomata can open and close according tothe plant's needs. The tissues of the leaf in between the epidermal cells, into which gases diffuse from the stomata, are called mesophyll.

This is why it’s important to circulate air in your tent.
I am not disagreeing about the need for air circulation. It was that the plant gets energy from the air circulating under the leaves. The plant creates sugars as part of the photosynthesis process and that is where the energy comes from. Healthy stomata allow for a exchange of gases and supply the CO2 that the photosynthesis requires for the creation of these sugars. I do not believe that there is a direct intake of or exchange of energy created by the circulating air.

Back
Top Bottom