Help! Questions about lighting! Very important

eltongg

Greetings from Singapore !

I've a few questions about lighting !

I'm using these CFL bulbs for my lil plant
oNqXUfI.jpg

The voltage says 200-250 for my bulb . But this adapter that i want to buy only consist of 125v .

0e5cb6c3fb866bca7371bd0abb2272cd.png

Will the bulb be dimmer if i use this product ?

Also , will these products have any problems if all combined ?
e15793dcb4e07ed9dd1cb5f818c4d85c.png
1e3145a7ae2ef55a40e71558c662b679.png

Please give me an answer asap ! I'm so excited about growing my lil buddy !

And also , my bulbs are 75w and 85w but it says 425w and 330w output . Does it mean it's equal to using a 755w bulb ? :eek:

Hi Eltongg, if I am reading all of your info correctly, your bulbs and the adapters should work fine together. As for your lighting output, I believe those wattage output ratings are a comparison to standard incandescent light bulb. Hopefully someone that is more knowledgeable about lighting will chime in with some more useful info. Hope this helps!

Hi Eltongg, if I am reading all of your info correctly, your bulbs and the adapters should work fine together. As for your lighting output, I believe those wattage output ratings are a comparison to standard incandescent light bulb. Hopefully someone that is more knowledgeable about lighting will chime in with some more useful info. Hope this helps!

So is it advicable to use all the items together ?

In my humble opinion, I believe that they will all work together. Proceed with some caution just to be safe, but I don't see any problems. Good luck!

Hello, all you are worried about in this situation is the amperage draw on the circuit you plug this setup into. I can tell you this setup is going to be way under any level you need to worry about but for the future if you want to know the answer to more questions like this there is a formula that can give you the answer. A=W divided by E. This means amperage is equal to the number of watts in your setup ( listed on bulbs) divided by voltage (standard us house = 120 volts). Once you have this number see if anything else in your house is on the same electrical circuit like lamps or anything and add it to the total amps. Then take that number and compare it to the breaker in your main box. You should be good most of the time. I can tell you that if you overload a circuit with cfl you have too many lights any way lol.

Hello, all you are worried about in this situation is the amperage draw on the circuit you plug this setup into. I can tell you this setup is going to be way under any level you need to worry about but for the future if you want to know the answer to more questions like this there is a formula that can give you the answer. A=W divided by E. This means amperage is equal to the number of watts in your setup ( listed on bulbs) divided by voltage (standard us house = 120 volts). Once you have this number see if anything else in your house is on the same electrical circuit like lamps or anything and add it to the total amps. Then take that number and compare it to the breaker in your main box. You should be good most of the time. I can tell you that if you overload a circuit with cfl you have too many lights any way lol.

Back
Top Bottom