Help! Show me your ways! First grow

420-magazine-mobile1765612516.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1293825280.jpg
the kids are fully supported now we just hope for the best plus I got them some more light 1600 lumens plus what ever the 60w lamps are. Also picked up some nutes when should I feed them

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I'd ditch the 2 smaller lamps and move that florescent about 4-6" away from the tops of the plants instead! Or grab a cheap Mars hydro 300 from eBay or Amazon and watch them thrive

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

And I'm only at about two weeks too this coming week will be the 3rd

I have just done 2 previous crops so I am no expert. My first batch I used only a base nutrients and did loads of mistakes with levels and ph etc. The weed came out great anyway and I smoked for free the following 3 weeks hehe. I think its better to always feed little or no nutrients at all the first times so you get the hang of it. there is so nuch to learn still hehe

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oh I know I was watching YouTube yesterday and came across this guy that literally blew my mind about the whole process lmao and thank you Gus so much for the help! Means a lot to me and the kidos

420-magazine-mobile1772393124.jpg

What's wrong with the bottom two leaves this is the smallest of the two and I think it might not have been ready for the trans plant and could I start giving nutes now or should I wait also I've been using purified water since my tap water has iron issues is the purified water bad for them?
Thanks!

Good luck with your grow, looks like you have done your research. Learn from my mistake and make sure anything balanced or placed above your plants are secured so they can't fall on top of them. Tools, lights, fans, filters etc. I don't want to talk about how i know :wood:, I just do. I read somewhere if you give your girls a little shake every morning or whenever you check on them, the stems will thicken. I have one of the less expensive MARS Reflector series so i can lower it and promote root and foliar growth (bushy) or raise it and stretch them whenever they need them. Nice to be able to have that kind of control.

:Namaste:

Guage

Im a newbie on my first grow. Im using the FF lineup. My girls are in FFOF soil. It tends to run a little hot so I didnt feed any nutes for the first couple weeks. Then I started the trio 1/2 strength every 3rd water. So water water feed. Im starting the FF soluble trio tonight (I wish I would've started sooner) my girls are bag seed under T5s and CFLs in a DIY wardrobe cabinet 3rd week of flower.
420-magazine-mobile1227565542.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1740359739.jpg
420-magazine-mobile145752637.jpg

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

420-magazine-mobile1518637805.jpg

Just wondering what I should do here I wanna max my yeilds so I've been looking and just don't know what's best should I top them or tie them over?

420-magazine-mobile1518637805.jpg

Just wondering what I should do here I wanna max my yeilds so I've been looking and just don't know what's best should I top them or tie them over?

You can top them and then tie them down aka LST. You can just LST them. Theres so many different methods. Spirial star etc... Im a newbie doing LST for first time. My plants are 41 days old. Im doing a spiral w no topping. Theres a bunch of good forums and journal going on here that will help you .
420-magazine-mobile640199696.jpg
420-magazine-mobile666804222.jpg

You can top them and then tie them down aka LST. You can just LST them. Theres so many different methods. Spirial star etc... Im a newbie doing LST for first time. My plants are 41 days old. Im doing a spiral w no topping. Theres a bunch of good forums and journal going on here that will help you .
420-magazine-mobile640199696.jpg
420-magazine-mobile666804222.jpg

I was reading up on your post and seen where you hadn't found out sex yet and thought this would help
420-magazine-mobile1831271626.jpg

I was reading up on your post and seen where you hadn't found out sex yet and thought this would help
420-magazine-mobile1831271626.jpg

Yeah they are just not showing yet LOL I have a set of 4 that are in flower right now :) Been looking everyday with a magnifying glass LOL
420-magazine-mobile983706016.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1118245684.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1287137009.jpg

Update the the older plant is starting her 4th node should I let it go a day or so before topping or should I do it now? and the younger plant is about to lose her first two leaves still not sure why but the rest of her is looking good

Hey man! Looking good!

I'm on day 18 with my new White Widow and got 1 Critical-bilbo as well! Just topped 2 of them and trimmed them to keep low profile, the critical and a mutant I got for the ww has not yet shown 5 set leafes so decided to just LST and ponytail them.

420-magazine-mobile1113205060.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2007760839.jpg
420-magazine-mobile813578553.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom