Help to make a new set up led

jeans91-IC

Hello guys, how are you? this it my first thread here hope to havwn't mistaken the place where to post :/
well i explain my probldems, i have grown in a tent ds 120 secret jardin ( 120 L x 0,50 W x 160 H cm) upto now with 2 x 250 hps intake 100 mm outtake 125 mm vk fan controller 350 m2/s.
now i need an help for changing something to increase my yeld and reduce the comsuption of ellectricity .... what's better the a led lamp i think? it's one month that i'm looking for it on internet and here's too but really difficult to undestand wich is the best with the lowerest inssue in their life.
now i've a budjet of 1000$ where would you invest this money? which brand really work and promise for its warranty?
can you tell me if you had a problem with a co. which was it?
i was intetested to by a bysen helios any opinions about that?
i was also undeced betwen this brand :

diamond series : 2 x ds200 or 3x ds100
budmaster: 2 x budmaster 2 series 300 w
bysen: 2 x 210 w helios series
pro grow: 2 x pro grow 180
now about your expirience which grow very well between this lamps?
also can you tell me which of that brand onor its warranty?
thanks for the replies

-Jeans

Re: Help to make a new set up led...

Hi Jeans

We can help :)

We fully guarantee our warranties and are currently at 1% failure rate, as you can see from our diaries our results are very good indeed. Our delivery times are very fast 1 - 7 days to the USA or Canada.

Also we have just put in a 10% medical discount for 420 growers we would be happy to extend this to 2 x 300XG as the price goes over that of a 675XG and also a free sample of Trounce organic insecticide

Back
Top Bottom