Help! What Do You Think?

RB2316

Hello, I started a thred called Exweedament for my first grow. I'm going onto my 4th week in that grow.
I'm about to make sum adjustments tonight when the automated light hits 5:30pm and I have a few questions before I make any crucial changes that might hinder the plants.
1) I'm upgrading from a common house light and 60wat CFL to 60watt CFL and a 100Watt CFL is that enough and will it stunt the 4 plants switching the lighting?
2) I also bought a 6" comp. desk fan im growing in a 26''x26'' closest I hung it in a corner above the plants to give them a slight sway is that good and do I need another fan to vent better?
3)I bought a temp/ humidity device that says its usually about 72-75f in there with the house light and 100 watt CFL im not sure if I should put the CFL 60Watt back in or will it keep the temp the same? At lights off its about 68-72f. What are the best degrees day and night? and how can I get my humidity to lower or raise from about 50%?
4) I bought sum fertilome non acid fish emu. npk stuff that's 5-1-1, I'm on a 12/12 light regiment is this alright my stores don't really carry anything good. the soil mix is fertilome seed and cutting which has no npks.

Im making these changes because my White Rhino seeds are here and I want to start them in the same grow set up and same equipment just 3 plants this time and give these 4 reggies to a friend. What do you guys think?

Re: HELP!!! What Do You Think?

Can't help ya with those questions but it might be best to keep all questions about your grow to your original thread so everyone can keep track of what you're doing and you have all the info to look back on in one place.

here's your thread, good luck and hope you get the help you need.
Exweedament! My First Grow!

Re: HELP!!! What Do You Think?

Thanks Heady I thought that was going into my thred as a add on for my Rhinos im starting! Have you grown any White Rhinos?

1) I'm upgrading from a common house light and 60wat CFL to 60watt CFL and a 100Watt CFL is that enough and will it stunt the 4 plants switching the lighting?

More light is certainly better. And no, it will not stunt the plants so long as the temps don't get too hot with the increased light.

2) I also bought a 6" comp. desk fan im growing in a 26''x26'' closest I hung it in a corner above the plants to give them a slight sway is that good and do I need another fan to vent better?

The more air the better. The added fan will certainly make a difference. Not too sure if you would need more venting with only cfls

3)I bought a temp/ humidity device that says its usually about 72-75f in there with the house light and 100 watt CFL im not sure if I should put the CFL 60Watt back in or will it keep the temp the same? At lights off its about 68-72f. What are the best degrees day and night? and how can I get my humidity to lower or raise from about 50%?

Best temps are anywhere between 70 and 80 degrees. A slight drop during the night is acceptable. To raise humidity spray the plants, or place a bowl of water in the area. To lower, increase temps. Or a bowl of salt will absorb moisture. 50% relative humidity would be fine all the way through a grow though.

4) I bought sum fertilome non acid fish emu. npk stuff that's 5-1-1, I'm on a 12/12 light regiment is this alright my stores don't really carry anything good. the soil mix is fertilome seed and cutting which has no npks.

It is better than nothing, although lower N and higher p/k is better during flowering stage.

Im making these changes because my White Rhino seeds are here and I want to start them in the same grow set up and same equipment just 3 plants this time and give these 4 reggies to a friend. What do you guys think?

Sounds like some good changes my friend.

More light is certainly better. And no, it will not stunt the plants so long as the temps don't get too hot with the increased light.

The more air the better. The added fan will certainly make a difference. Not too sure if you would need more venting with only cfls

Best temps are anywhere between 70 and 80 degrees. A slight drop during the night is acceptable. To raise humidity spray the plants, or place a bowl of water in the area. To lower, increase temps. Or a bowl of salt will absorb moisture. 50% relative humidity would be fine all the way through a grow though.

It is better than nothing, although lower N and higher p/k is better during flowering stage.

Sounds like some good changes my friend.

Thanks Mono that's what I was lookin for. Every thing seems alright then. I got a low of 68F and a high of 78. humidity drops from the usual 46 to 38 I spray my plants with a light dish soap/water mix often since closets tend to build up dust/ spiders often. Ill set a bowl of water in there to raise the humidity.

Thanks Mono that's what I was lookin for. Every thing seems alright then. I got a low of 68F and a high of 78. humidity drops from the usual 46 to 38 I spray my plants with a light dish soap/water mix often since closets tend to build up dust/ spiders often. Ill set a bowl of water in there to raise the humidity.

Sounds good to me buddy! Have you got a grow journal running for this grow?

Back
Top Bottom