Help, what i'm doing wrong, could have\need to change now. & what is eating me?

vanillakush

Well first thing first hello to all the growers in here! ^^

I would be more then happy to have your opinion of what's happening in here, of how you would have done it diffrently or maby just how the plants look like ^^

Growroom = 140cm x 49 x 56
Light = 250w Dual spectrum hps
Watering = 6-7ph With BioBizz stuff
Stage = Begining of second week of preflowering
What's in it = 4 Lemon Kush, with a small one AutoFlowering royal haze
1 - 106cm High, LemonK this is the mother, Seed poped 65 days ago, clock moved to flowering 7 - dayz ago
2 - 88cm High, LemonK this is mothers girl, Clone take 37 days ago, flowering 7 days ago
3 - 86cm High, LemonK this is mothers girl2, or girls sister. Clone take 37 days ago, flowering 7 - days ago
4 - ??cm High, LemonK Mothers clone, simply for testing what would happen if i was to flower it
5 - 4 Leaves old, Auto Royal Haze, planted it for being impaticent having my regreds but really want - it to work.

So as you can see this is really tight place, and i will change that the next time, have too.

also the reason as to why so many plants is just because of curiosity if i could pull this off, but any way looking at my mother i'd know she wont be able to produce big sirous colas or how its called as i'm looking at the small nodes of the preflowers and not being to optimistic about that.

Here few Q that come to my mind right now:

1- I would like to ask you a few questions, what can i do to maximize the yield out of the mother, should i trip or should i not? if yes where should i begin from, the bottom to get rid of what not getting light or from the top removing the fanning leaves so the things below could get some more light?

2- The round pot is about 9 liters while the square are 8, think for next grow i should change that to something bigger?

3- I'll be happy if someone could explain me why did my mother not strech while her 2 clones did ( which should be seen clearly in the picture that they streched kind of nicely

4- Also does anyone recognize the damage that's done to my plant and what could that be? i'm living in an apartment building on the 10th floor, only thought that occured to me is there might be a spider, but how do i find him? o:

5- I've noticed the higher the i go on the plant, the more advanced stage of pre flower it is, on top i see the 2 " hairs" coming out of the thingies, while on bottom they look like they are in thier second day of development. so when harvesting should i just harvest by cutting 1/3 of a plant each time or there's a way to fix this situtation?

Thank you if you read through all of this, and i appreciet if u could help me out here ^^

I'll be honest, it looks like you're trying to do too much in way too little space. that closet is looking to be about the size for the ONE large plant. All this light blockage can easily cause legging and issues in smaller plants, as they're literally getting starved for light. the leaf damamge can be anything from nute damage to heat damage, as that small of a grow area and that hot of a HPS will make it hot. Spiders are usually carnivorous, eating other insects and sometimes small animals, but usually not plants. If you're seeing obvious insect danage and cobwebs, look up spider mite removal, which is usually done with neem oil or some kind of food grade pesticide.

Thx for the quick replay, about the grow room i know, based my knowlage on the first grow, and this one went out of control, at the 11/7 the mother was only 53cm and i've topped her since then, and its 31/7 at 109 cm. I'm really panicking as to what to do about the next 2 month.

you think heat\nute damage? leaves look perfectly healthy, simply looks like someone came and bit the leave and disapeared

That's what I get for looking at trees when you ask me what's wrong with the forest :p Maybe set out some no pest strips, fly ribbons, or other glue type trap, see if it's some kind of insect, and look to see if parts of that leaf is down on the floor under the plant, as that can be also just brushing up on the leaves and damaging them.

i had a bonsai whose leaves looked nomnommed on and after a week of trying to find the culprit it turned out to be a ladybug. i noticed her before but she seemed cozy in my room so i let her stay, apparently she was there for free food. Moved the lady bug to the terrace and the tree came to. I don't know whether they also munch on cannabis but I agree with the above suggestion- set up an insect trap and see what you find, perhaps there's a stoned little insect in your room with weed munchies.
Good luck with the plants, they look really impressive!

1) DIY CO2 generator to help maximize your potential from the plants. And yes take the small growth off the bottom and defoliate the top to allow more light into the other bud sites.

2) Go to 5 gallon pots. More roots = more fruits.

3) The clones stretched because they were further from the light source.

4) I do not recognize the tooth pattern from your herbivore.

5) Next time use a scrog to even out the canopy, which will fix your problem with the bottom not being ready when the upper portion of the plant is ready for harvest. And yes you can harvest the top 1/3 of the plant then the rest later.

Thanks for the replies, i will definetly set up few simple bug traps jsut to see what is actaully happening there. I do have a cat and i would have been happy if he would have loved to much on the plant, but he doesnt >:

labexperiment, ill remember this for the next time, not going to do the same mistake i've done here, bigger pots, scrog and ill search on diy co2 generator ( never heard of it )

I also have another question, Moving the plant out of the cupboard, will they survive 3-4 hours of direct sunlight? ( no need for the to grow or flower just survived month and a half till the mother is ready )
-Will it be a good idea doing so? moving everything out execpt the mum, training her abit to have more light inside ( like a poormans scrog\unorganized one)

Back
Top Bottom