Help! What is wrong with this autoflower?

Still looks like calcium deficiency.
Yeah it's over for her. I dont have any more patience for her. I'm going to check the trichomes and see where she at. Most likely I can get a couple of grams of wax or a few sticks of butter out of her.

Yeah it's over for her. I dont have any more patience for her. I'm going to check the trichomes and see where she at. Most likely I can get a couple of grams of wax or a few sticks of butter out of her.
Top pick looks totally viable. The hairy one looks like she trying to swell up still and trics look new still. I have no doubt it is viable as well but it will keep maturing at least. You can just flush it for a week or so and see if it improves. Take notes from your experience and next time you will be more on top of the issues and closer to being dialed in with her. Autoflower can be tricky in a lot of ways. Back in the day most people fed them the same food from start to finish and usually veg food as well and then a really long flush because..... nitrogen. Now I see a lot more growers doing craft grows with them and treating them more like regular strains.

We used to have a sponsor Doggett and Simpson that supplied a 3 stage nutrient line. I found this product was perfect for Autoflower strains as you don't need to flush when you transition from veg to flower feeding. It flushed fast as well. I have never had burn or deficiency issues using it. Ever since they had a falling out I can't find the product anywhere! Bummer. I have found replacements that are simple and suitable but I find they don't go as far , I end up using more and having to resupply often. I'm going to browse our sponsors and perhaps come up with a simple solution using their products. That was how I found D&S and they sorta sponsored me, I even got them to make me a trade fair custom t-shirt with their emblem on it. I will try to find it lol

I'm sure you will be satisfied for now, it is very early to cut but you might be lucky and have some really buzzy stuff! Cheers Dunny!

Back
Top Bottom