HELP- White Widow. She's Dying.

wtfruthinking

HELP PLEASE.. SHE'S DYING..

If there's anyone that can help or think the know the answer.. please help.

HYDRO GROW - DWC

Strain - WHITE WIDOW- Sativa/Indica
# of Plants - 4
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - Flower
Setup - DCW
Light - 400 Watt HPS
Nutrients - General Hydronponics
Medium - Grodan Rockwool
PPM - Not sure
PH - 6
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature -78 to 84
Solution Temperature -65 to 69
Room Square Footage - 9x9
Pests - None Known

Problem: My leaves began to curl under forming a claw like shape starting from the top of the plant. I flushed it last week using the drip system and then made new nutes for the little lady. It seemed to get better but over the past 2 days the mid section began to curl and this morning it has moved down to the lower section. I'm assuming it might be nute locked or possibly overdosed? I'm not sure how since it is in a DWC system.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
WTF

Re: HELP- White Widow.. She's Dying..

Ms. Fox-

Thank you for replying. This is my 2nd grow and the 1st time around I never checked my PH level until it was time to make new nutrients. Earlier in the week- I realized I'm suppose to check it quite often and found my PH level was at 4.5. I increased it to about 5.8 with PH up. This morning when it seemed the curling was getting a lot tighter I decided to do a semi flush and change the nutrients. (had to go to work so time was short). The roots are in the water but no where near submerged. There's about 4-5" of space before the roots actually hit the water. I have an airstone inside to keep things moving. We are about 6wks into flowering. I've attached a picture and hope it helps. Thank you again Ms. Fox.

I've seen quite a few of your posts and know you can help me. Very honored you reached out. Thanks!

WTF

maybe to hot in grow room, do u use a fan , good luck

Back
Top Bottom