Help with choice of seeds needed

hustlerinc

Hey, I'm about to start my first grow ever and I'm looking for a good beginners choice for strain.

I have a few desires which are:

1) Since I'm gonna grow in a PC-case it has to be one of the autoflowering micro strains. The first run I'm planning on just doing a regular grow without LST, FIM or Scrog. Plant + pot has to fit within 20 inches or 50 cm height.

2) Even if these first grows are more for experience and learning the art of growing than yield I would like to get the best amount of good bud for my efforts. So the best small strain available please.

3) Feminized.

What do you experts have to suggest for me? Also please point me to a good online seed bank that I can trust.

I say nothing beats regular seeds.auto's are laced with rudaralis possible undesirable traits and fems are prone to hermie..veg at 18 flower at 12 all at ur will nothing beats that..roll the dice with 10 nor/lights she will never dissapoint ya..

I say nothing beats regular seeds.auto's are laced with rudaralis possible undesirable traits and fems are prone to hermie..veg at 18 flower at 12 all at ur will nothing beats that..roll the dice with 10 nor/lights she will never dissapoint ya..
Well I've actually read quite good stuff about a few of the seeds the last 2 days of research. And I'm gonna do a perpetual harvest cutting 1 out of 2 plants regurarly. They are both gonna grow under the same 240W LED inside the PC. Hence the need for autoflowering strains.

I'm doing this out of interest and to satisfy my own needs. 20-30g dry every 5 weeks is more than i need.

Well,considering ur small space the small autos might work for you.i personally stay clear of rudaralis because of low thc and they are still prone to herm or even go male on ya..but hey ur only running a 250 watter what have u got to lose?at first i got thrown for a loop when u said perpetual because i only think of sog when i hear that..best of luck to you

For Auto Flower Best to go with A "Herbies Choice". As you look at auto's you can see what the THC, Rudaralis, Sativa/Indica content as well as height and yield. I am about to try a high sativa version to see what I get. The problem I have when growing outdoors is that it starts to freeze here at the time the light gets to 12/12 so my plants can never finish. I grow Widow or Kush indoors and try auto flower outdoors. I did see some auto's at Herbies with 18% THC but I need to read up on rudaralis and see what it does.

Back
Top Bottom